• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SelfCuttingGirl is on YouTube!

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
What exactly was that from? I thought it was some medication that caused her to have some kind of oily discharge from her butthole but it wasn't like she was diharrrea pooping in the bed. She was still pretty hot when Anthony dated her and the fact that he ruined that relationship shows he has no interest in having a normal, healthy relationship with a woman. He's one of those down low brothers.
I think it was an inhibitor of pancreatic enzymes, stopping fat from being absorbed, but meaning any she eats just flows out her asshole

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout

More drama from the toyfags

I've been subscribed to that channel and a couple others like it since around the beginning of the year, you'd think they'd recognize that adults talking about toys all the time adequately fills the quota of faggotry and leave the bullshit drama at the door.*

*Leaving unmentioned the faggotry of subscribing to said grown men talking about toys.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
I've been subscribed to that channel and a couple others like it since around the beginning of the year, you'd think they'd recognize that adults talking about toys all the time adequately fills the quota of faggotry and leave the bullshit drama at the door.*

*Leaving unmentioned the faggotry of subscribing to said grown men talking about toys.
i like how he ends this boring video by letting his immigrant wife physically threaten the junk man in broken english

spectacular judgment

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout

I'm subscribed to these faggots too, man. That's how I heard about all of this lol. Are you a collector by any chance?

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I'm subscribed to these faggots too, man. That's how I heard about all of this lol. Are you a collector by any chance?
Well, not anywhere near to the extent that half of my home is a goddamn toy museum. I like to have a figure of characters I like to display when I have the space for them, preferably 1:18 scale. I kept some of the stuff I had growing up, mostly 1:18 Kenner stuff like the superhero and Star Wars stuff in the 90s. These days I'll pick up something here or there if I like how it looks, I'm not hunting down mint in box shit or filling out a whole toyline, fuck that noise. Like last week, I lucked upon the Bill Murray figure from the new Ghostbusters movie at Target, picked it up because I love Bill Murray and he was my favorite Ghostbuster when I was growing up. Rest of the line could go fuck itself. (Except maybe the Harold Ramis one RIP) I'll also check out the comic book store near me every couple weeks to see what they have, they stock Star Wars Vintage collection and some other companies that do shit like Robocop and Predator in 1:18 scale, so I'll pick up something there if I like it just to do what I can to keep them in business because the comic books they sell these days suck.

I like the behind-the-scenes stuff on all these old toylines, and the customizer side of things is pretty interesting, too, the two kind of dovetailed when I slipped own this rabbit hole.

So, yes, I'm gonna cop to 2 boxes of toys being a collection. And to being a faggot.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Well, not anywhere near to the extent that half of my home is a goddamn toy museum. I like to have a figure of characters I like to display when I have the space for them, preferably 1:18 scale. I kept some of the stuff I had growing up, mostly 1:18 Kenner stuff like the superhero and Star Wars stuff in the 90s. These days I'll pick up something here or there if I like how it looks, I'm not hunting down mint in box shit or filling out a whole toyline, fuck that noise. Like last week, I lucked upon the Bill Murray figure from the new Ghostbusters movie at Target, picked it up because I love Bill Murray and he was my favorite Ghostbuster when I was growing up. Rest of the line could go fuck itself. (Except maybe the Harold Ramis one RIP) I'll also check out the comic book store near me every couple weeks to see what they have, they stock Star Wars Vintage collection and some other companies that do shit like Robocop and Predator in 1:18 scale, so I'll pick up something there if I like it just to do what I can to keep them in business because the comic books they sell these days suck.

I like the behind-the-scenes stuff on all these old toylines, and the customizer side of things is pretty interesting, too, the two kind of dovetailed when I slipped own this rabbit hole.

So, yes, I'm gonna cop to 2 boxes of toys being a collection. And to being a faggot.

I am loving some of the shit Super 7 is putting out lately - but their prices are fucked.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I am loving some of the shit Super 7 is putting out lately - but their prices are fucked.
Yeah it's interesting to see what licenses they get for the Reaction line, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna pay $20+ for one of those.
I'm still holding out hope for a VC figure of Bill Burr's character in the Mandolorian, I'll build a diorama with a little stage to recreate the infamous Philly set.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout

About once a week I go into a shop on the way home. Do you need to say a secret phrase to get the predator figure?

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
About once a week I go into a shop on the way home. Do you need to say a secret phrase to get the predator figure?
They hand you a little slip of paper and you need to fill in the blank, the question is, "You say ___________ to people."