• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Seems Alan has been keeping his athletic achievements and famous father under wraps all this time

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Lesnar was back with WWE mere months after his O&A interview. He wasn’t a “hard get.” If O&A called Vince personally, he probably would have loaned them Brock to be the 4th mic. Lmao

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
You telling me this is what the Germans were fighting for?

r1262857_565x565_1-1-565x470.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I have zero idea as to what Brock Lesnar’s personality is like and I plan on keeping it that way. I’ve been told he’s a real problem though.
Hes an absolute wild man and his brothers are the same. Like they get into bar fights for fun. He secludes himself on his farm doing redneck shit. Id keep my distance from him and respect his privacy if I ever saw him. Especially if hes been drinking that Id assume would be most of the time. He has a low tolerance for people in general. He is definitely one of those " Dont meet your hero" types because he isnt a gentle giant. He does what he wants and nobody can stop him.