• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Seattle comedy club cancels upcoming shows for Luis Gomez, Jim Florentine, Kurt Metzger, and Dave Smith

Forum Clout
Its so funny how you get two completely opposite ends of the spectrum in Washington State. I live an hour away from Seattle and everyone here are MAGA and hick as shit repping confederate flags (which is gay as shit. You're not from the south dumbass move to Texas if you want to do that). But the minute you get to any metro area it's all Liberals. I went to a Bill Burr show in Auburn and it his opening line was "how bout that Roe v Wade getting overturned?" Half the crowd cheered and he was surprised. People don't realize how redneck it gets outside of Seattle. Lots of hunting spots.

G

Its so funny how you get two completely opposite ends of the spectrum in Washington State. I live an hour away from Seattle and everyone here are MAGA and hick as shit repping confederate flags (which is gay as shit. You're not from the south dumbass move to Texas if you want to do that). But the minute you get to any metro area it's all Liberals. I went to a Bill Burr show in Auburn and it his opening line was "how bout that Roe v Wade getting overturned?" Half the crowd cheered and he was surprised. People don't realize how redneck it gets outside of Seattle. Lots of hunting spots.
Yeah not wanting whores to sacrifice millions of murdered babies to the Jews sure is rednecky.

cachorro

Forum Clout
"A few years late for Chaz chop"

What does that mean? Most ribbed post in this thread, so I'm assuming this was a witty take?
A bunch of hippies took over a section of the street in Capitol Hill to protect the poor blacks from the evil cops after George Floyd and tried to proclaim it their own communist country. Niggers started shooting people. It was in the news. You’ve heard about it.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
A bunch of hippies took over a section of the street in Capitol Hill to protect the poor blacks from the evil cops after George Floyd and tried to proclaim it their own communist country. Niggers started shooting people. It was in the news. You’ve heard about it.
Yeah, I've heard of it, but your post still doesn't make sense to me. Thanks for the clarification though.

Forum Clout
Seattle hates the LGBT ?
ezgif.com-censor.gif

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
FUCK YOU, child
Only queers live in the Pacific Northwest