• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SC weather and on Black Crime Watch

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Anthony and Tony share more than just a name. They both have deep seeded mother issues, both know that their "friends" only laugh at their jokes because they are/were the boss, are insecure, and live super unhealthy lifestyles.
Tony and Anthony had father issues is the real problem. Not their mothers. Anthony's father abused him and beat him and was obsessed with making sure that Anthony wasn't gay. Browbeating Anthony over his dolls. Getting prostitutes for him. Showering with him and Joe. Who the hell knows what was really going on there. The Mexican in the bushes and mommy's shoes and whatever Anthony was up to.

Tony left his mother in the nursing home and Anthony did as well. They both compulsively gambled. Anthony had heart attacks Tony had panic attacks. Tony's are a result of him being in the mafia and memories of his mother and father. Anthony's are a result of being a closeted homosexual and his relationship with his father. Though after the whole Sue Lightning thing I think that Anthony can be referred to as an open homosexual at this point. As buying your rent boy some new breast implants is about as faggy behavior as you can get.

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
Tony and Anthony had father issues is the real problem. Not their mothers. Anthony's father abused him and beat him and was obsessed with making sure that Anthony wasn't gay. Browbeating Anthony over his dolls. Getting prostitutes for him. Showering with him and Joe. Who the hell knows what was really going on there. The Mexican in the bushes and mommy's shoes and whatever Anthony was up to.

Tony left his mother in the nursing home and Anthony did as well. They both compulsively gambled. Anthony had heart attacks Tony had panic attacks. Tony's are a result of him being in the mafia and memories of his mother and father. Anthony's are a result of being a closeted homosexual and his relationship with his father. Though after the whole Sue Lightning thing I think that Anthony can be referred to as an open homosexual at this point. As buying your rent boy some new breast implants is about as faggy behavior as you can get.
Both Tony & Anthony wanted to fuck their mothers (Carmela & wearing mommy's shoes).

Also, both men married cunts.

Forum Clout
Getting prostitutes for him.
And to this day, he still gets visibly and audibly nervous around adult heterosexual women. He begins to fidget, his voice climbs several octaves, and he subconsciously scoots as far away from them as possible. Too bad his father didn't let young gay Nana blossom, as he would have been a swarthier, uglier Paul Lynde by now.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
And to this day, he still gets visibly and audibly nervous around adult heterosexual women. He begins to fidget, his voice climbs several octaves, and he subconsciously scoots as far away from them as possible. Too bad his father didn't let young gay Nana blossom, as he would have been a swarthier, uglier Paul Lynde by now.
IMG_1786.jpeg