• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SC weather and on Black Crime Watch

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_3205.jpeg
IMG_3206.jpeg

Imagine that 1st thing on your mind on a nice day outside; is to make sure black citizens “know there lane” and score some grift points

Forum Clout
It warms my heart to know that even when Nana is in a situation where he’s in no risk whatsoever of the constant race attacks he thinks are going to happen in NYC, he still can’t help but be scared of any black person he sees. Every non-white he sees, outside of family photos of course, is a ticking time bomb lying in wait, only staying in line because of the kindhearted whites they’re surrounded by.

When his heart finally explodes, it’s gone EXPLODE. I can’t wait. Nice legacy, pussy ass loser.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Lol everything he's saying happens 30 minutes out of the city in ANY direction. He could have moved to the Hudson Valley and had amazing views, reasonable house pricing (still pricey but way better than NYC or Long Island) and still been close to his friends, family and business. Instead he moved to some shithole in the south and has to commute back to NYC every so often and will still have to sell his house eventually when he runs out of money again. Nice life, stupid.

Forum Clout
Lol everything he's saying happens 30 minutes out of the city in ANY direction. He could have moved to the Hudson Valley and had amazing views, reasonable house pricing (still pricey but way better than NYC or Long Island) and still been close to his friends, family and business. Instead he moved to some shithole in the south and has to commute back to NYC every so often and will still have to sell his house eventually when he runs out of money again. Nice life, stupid.
Nana visited SC, got hammered, and decided to build a house there on a drunken, nigger-rich whim. Then, after it was way too late to bail, he trotted out every possible excuse to avoid moving there. Then his bum faggot ticker went on the fritz, and now he has no choice but to live there, and he absolutely hates it. But, Nana being Nana and all, he's pretending it's great, and he's never been better.

Forum Clout
It warms my heart to know that even when Nana is in a situation where he’s in no risk whatsoever of the constant race attacks he thinks are going to happen in NYC, he still can’t help but be scared of any black person he sees. Every non-white he sees, outside of family photos of course, is a ticking time bomb lying in wait, only staying in line because of the kindhearted whites they’re surrounded by.

When his heart finally explodes, it’s gone EXPLODE. I can’t wait. Nice legacy, pussy ass loser.
His day is ruined as soon as he looks in the mirror

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

Take a look at the sex criminals in Greenville. Sooooooo many.
Its insane that not only are all of his political opinions dependent on blacks but how he chooses to live his life as well.

Don’t want to live around blacks? You don’t have to move to the utter SHITHOLE that is South Carolina. You don’t even have to move anywhere in the South. Why not somewhere in middle America…Nebraska, Kansas, Wyoming, North Dakota….All red states, not a lot of blacks, same quality of life. Hey wait, didn’t he live in an upscale neighborhood where there WERENT any blacks in the first place? Oh right the only thing that changed is he was too nigger rich to afford the house there anymore.

I’ve shit on New York before but there is no doubt in my mind it is infinitely better than SC. There is no city or town in SC that you could even make an exception for.

Forum Clout
Dude lived in greater NYC for 50 years, only became a problem in 2016. NYC crime is down from the 70s and 80s. This is what it looks like to be brainwashed as you experience the first stages of dementia.
It got so bad he had to live in a one bedroom starter apartment right off the Jericho turnpike & use Mass Transit.

That was those damn taxes.