• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Savage animal

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
What? This would have been a top segment on O&A back in the day. Perv switch mentions. Old lady audio drops like Tiger Wood's mom yelling "what happened???!" at the top of her lungs. Sex audio sound effects from the 8track tapes when discussing a vicious rape of an elderly woman. The O&A show was just as insane and psychotic as Anthony's tweets ever are.
You've got a point but the thing is this particular story is so outrageous that it would make for decent fodder.

Anthony, however, would respond in the exact same manner to hearing that a bunch of black kids got hit by a truck, or that a black baby died of SIDS. It's not humorous situations that are the common theme with him, it's taking pleasure in the deaths of negroes regardless of the circumstances, most of them not particularly noteworthy or amusing.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I'm a massive racist and even this shit seems psychotic to me.

Salutations, fellow nigger hater!
As an ape abjurer myself, I don't actively seek out shit I know will piss me off. That's not based racism, that's just rage addiction.

Ant had the money to make sure he never needed to interact with a schwoogie again, made completely moot by logging onto niggermania every time he woke up. Even more baffling, he used that money to move next to and interact with jews. For every tax dollar going to EBT monkeyfeed, 100 are going to Israel and whatever else their global pedophile cabal has cooked up... but that's okay because uhhhh well it just is, okay?