• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sam is preparing for life once Jim Norton leaves Sirius at the end of the current contract

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Reminder: He has a Rob Zombie autograph tattoo

BH_8al7CIAEnJ2q.jpg

Lol his grown adult male bicep has the fat/muscle ratio of an average white woman's thigh.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
I find her to be more masculine then Sam and I don't find her masculine at all really. No beard, tattoo or anything I can think of can trick people into thinking you're a man when you admit to watching wrestling as an adult. I hope Jim's xerfriend beats him to death

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
A sinking ship that gave Conan O’Brien $150M for a podcast.
Sirius has money, but they’re not relevant anymore. They have to force their service into new cars for people to even be aware of them at all. Besides truckers I can’t see how anyone would pay for them when there’s so many cheaper and better options out there.

Forum Clout
However no way does he deserve a show.

Agree but they'll throw him in a tiny little studio somewhere, pay him a meagre salary and just use him to try and hook whatever is left of the O&A audience that is still subscribed and I guess wrestling fans.

He'll turn out a decent but unspectacular living until the day he drops, he will be in his sixties discussing old O&A shit and Hulk Hogan Pop Vinyls...

Forum Clout
Agree but they'll throw him in a tiny little studio somewhere, pay him a meagre salary and just use him to try and hook whatever is left of the O&A audience that is still subscribed and I guess wrestling fans.

He'll turn out a decent but unspectacular living until the day he drops, he will be in his sixties discussing old O&A shit and Hulk Hogan Pop Vinyls...
I'm pretty sure networks like Sirius (Netflix, Hulu, etc) will add random shows just to fill out content, meaning the point of paying him is to add 1 to the "look how many shows we have" sales pitch.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
he will be in his sixties discussing old O&A shit and Hulk Hogan

He's already doing signings at cons. We used to laugh and laugh at Big Kev for buying his own booth at a Monster-Mania con signing headshots for nobody, and now here's NOTSAM doing the same exact thing.

It's probably too late now but Opie & Anthony should have packed it in and just did the con route back around 2015. Sell autographs and pictures to your remaining fans for the rest of your days.

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
He's already doing signings at cons. We used to laugh and laugh at Big Kev for buying his own booth at a Monster-Mania con signing headshots for nobody, and now here's NOTSAM doing the same exact thing.

It's probably too late now but Opie & Anthony should have packed it in and just did the con route back around 2015. Sell autographs and pictures to your remaining fans for the rest of your days.
Shut the fuck up, you balding goblin.