• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Saiyan Z On drugs live rn

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
so goddamn pissed he was aware enough to end the stream, watch the last 6-7 mins while its still up lmfao
he does this daily, i remember checking his stream a year ago and he was always like this after 30 minutes or so. he will private the video once he gets sober, but you can hit the bell and watch him doing this live tomorrow, the chat always shitting on him its pretty funny

G

he does this daily, i remember checking his stream a year ago and he was always like this after 30 minutes or so. he will private the video once he gets sober, but you can hit the bell and watch him doing this live tomorrow, the chat always shitting on him its pretty funny
I think he went away for half a year or longer but came back on live tonight lol. As soon as i tuned in I was like, "oh hes still coherent, wonder how long itll take for that to change. He follows a trend of starting out seemingly sober, then starts to sound like hes a bit drunk about 15-20 mins later, and then another 15-20 in he starts going completely brain dead from whatever mixture of booze and drugs hes taking. its fucking great lol. love that this clown is such a fuck up deadbeat yet seeks to ridicule and mock other fuck ups. It was annoying af when the entire channel became about schaub.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
I think he went away for half a year or longer but came back on live tonight lol. As soon as i tuned in I was like, "oh hes still coherent, wonder how long itll take for that to change. He follows a trend of starting out seemingly sober, then starts to sound like hes a bit drunk about 15-20 mins later, and then another 15-20 in he starts going completely brain dead from whatever mixture of booze and drugs hes taking. its fucking great lol. love that this clown is such a fuck up deadbeat yet seeks to ridicule and mock other fuck ups. It was annoying af when the entire channel became about schaub.
good thing he took a break, doing this daily wouldve killed him. i dont follow brendon swab news anymore dude seems to be having a good time and redditors are seething

midwit

Forum Clout
I remember discovering this guy like a decade ago, I think he was clipping O and A bits that I enjoyed.

It was a very bizarre man. A racial undesirable of some stripe but he had a keen interest in specific white gentile humor and culture. He would drink heavily and brag about how he got some sort of military veteran money for being retarded or something, I don't know it was weird.

Yet another example of why race mixing is immoral. Poor Kyle has no idea what team he's supposed to root for or identify with.

G

I remember discovering this guy like a decade ago, I think he was clipping O and A bits that I enjoyed.

It was a very bizarre man. A racial undesirable of some stripe but he had a keen interest in specific white gentile humor and culture. He would drink heavily and brag about how he got some sort of military veteran money for being retarded or something, I don't know it was weird.

Yet another example of why race mixing is immoral. Poor Kyle has no idea what team he's supposed to root for or identify with.
same here, Knew about him around the time I discovered O&A on youtube. probably about 2015/2016. listened to O&A clips all day at work and when I got home. for years. I was late to the party.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
good thing he took a break, doing this daily wouldve killed him. i dont follow brendon swab news anymore dude seems to be having a good time and redditors are seething
If you call having a premature baby that almost died and trying to rebrand into a redneck gearhead and rolling his brand new Dodge TRX driving like an ass " having a good time".