• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rogan pulls a Mencia on known suicide enthusiast Robin Williams

Forum Clout
Amy Schumer steals … including ones from dead fatty Patrice (who Rogan loved) = Parallel thinking bro!
Patrice and Amt were both parroting old shit from fucking Urban Dictionary, dumb faggot. Patrice himself admitted it (on “Patrice Oneal Louis CK gal bashing comics”) on O&A. Those were all going around school in the early 2000s

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I heard that Robin used to pay people after he stole their material. Not so much about mancia. Everything I’ve ever heard about Robin was that he was a truly lovely man and what the ((Jews)) call a Mensch. Robin Williams did it all, sang, danced, acted and did stand up. He gave to charity and donated massive amounts of time and money to the needy.

Joe Rogan is an unfunny self important midget who has single handedly ruined comedy. He’s also a CIA asset who props up grifters.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
The way I heard it when this first kicked up was that because Williams is so hyper in his act, not even leaving room for breathing and launching into bits right after the last one ends, he would sometimes go into bits that just popped into his head that at times belonged to others but he would then pay those comedians afterwards.