• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rogan pulls a Mencia on known suicide enthusiast Robin Williams

Forum Clout

Robin Williams was eccentric and insufferable at times but can this fake intellectual HGH ridden retard just take his Spotify millions and disappear to his weirdo mothership with the other hacks?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
By all accounts, Robin was two things:

1. A Joke Thief

2. A hell of a friend and bleeding heart

There's people over here who have met and worked with him in various parts of the world and he was a dream 90% of the time. Had his down days, but wasn't necessarily a prick - just sullen. But the common theme I heard, is if a kid came around, or someone was being shit on, or someone was sad, he turned it on like that.

I have no doubt he was mentally ill, but it don't make ya a bad person! Guy did charities, Cheered up his newly paralyzed college buddy Chris Reeve, protected Nathan Lane - there's plenty of stories like this. He wasn't like Bill Murray or Chevy Chase whom I mentioned yesterday.

Rogan, however, I don't know much about, but I don't hear any stories remotely like Robin's. He seems to pick people with cachet and stick with them - he doesn't really bring anyone up a level, except Schaub.

And for Schaub alone, he deserves the death penalty (in Minecraft).

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
By all accounts, Robin was two things:

1. A Joke Thief

2. A hell of a friend and bleeding heart

There's people over here who have met and worked with him in various parts of the world and he was a dream 90% of the time. Had his down days, but wasn't necessarily a prick - just sullen. But the common theme I heard, is if a kid came around, or someone was being shit on, or someone was sad, he turned it on like that.

I have no doubt he was mentally ill, but it don't make ya a bad person! Guy did charities, Cheered up his newly paralyzed college buddy Chris Reeve, protected Nathan Lane - there's plenty of stories like this. He wasn't like Bill Murray or Chevy Chase whom I mentioned yesterday.

Rogan, however, I don't know much about, but I don't hear any stories remotely like Robin's. He seems to pick people with cachet and stick with them - he doesn't really bring anyone up a level, except Schaub.

And for Schaub alone, he deserves the death penalty (in Minecraft).
He committed the cardinal sin of comedy by ripping off younger guys who couldn’t do anything about it. You think your career isn’t destroyed if your best jokes end up in Robin’s HBO special? Also this is such old news, Rogan brought this up right after he died. He wouldn’t say who but said a lot of comics were saying they were happy about it. Chevy was a real ass dude.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
Stealing jokes has never bothered me.

I just posted a thread about "Sideways", which is basically a replica of "Swingers." They're the same movie.

I have no idea why it's so offensive to take something that exists, and reinterpret it.

The only thing I found offensive about Mencia's schtick was that he was in the habit of showing up at The Laugh Factory and bumping comedians. That's just a Dick Move; if I spent $50 to see a comedian, I would be fucking annoyed if Mencia showed up and bounced him off stage.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Joe thinks Robin was too afraid of him to steal his jokes.
Well when you’re part of the death squad of KILLERS who can blame him?

IMG_0448.jpeg

Forum Clout
This is very old news. Even at the time though, I always looked at it like this: Robin stole jokes yeah but nobody performed them the way he did. His performance style was so manic and unrehearsed (not to mention coke-fueled), I don’t even know if he knew he was stealing jokes. As someone who’s seen a ton of his standup, I couldn’t even tell you a single joke of his, his stuff was all about performance. But yeah if Rogan wants to be mad over “what if Yosemite Sam were a black preacher?” sure, go ahead.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Stealing jokes has never bothered me.

I just posted a thread about "Sideways", which is basically a replica of "Swingers." They're the same movie.

I have no idea why it's so offensive to take something that exists, and reinterpret it.

The only thing I found offensive about Mencia's schtick was that he was in the habit of showing up at The Laugh Factory and bumping comedians. That's just a Dick Move; if I spent $50 to see a comedian, I would be fucking annoyed if Mencia showed up and bounced him off stage.
From what I remember hearing mencia used to bump people and then do his version of their bits just as a power move. And then when Freddy Soto died Mencia apparently tried to just take a bunch of his bits but he got called out on it. To be fair he mostly just ripped off Mexican themed jokes from the young comics he took under his wing, but he was only really doing it because he's a spiteful narcissist.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
This is very old news. Even at the time though, I always looked at it like this: Robin stole jokes yeah but nobody performed them the way he did. His performance style was so manic and unrehearsed (not to mention coke-fueled), I don’t even know if he knew he was stealing jokes. As someone who’s seen a ton of his standup, I couldn’t even tell you a single joke of his, his stuff was all about performance. But yeah if Rogan wants to be mad over “what if Yosemite Sam were a black preacher?” sure, go ahead.
Joe defended (((Amy Schumer))) when she stole jokes 🙄 but was a "tough guy" with Carlos Menica

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Joe defended (((Amy Schumer))) when she stole jokes 🙄 but was a "tough guy" with Carlos Menica
Amy Schumer steals hours of her specials and hours of skits from her TV show, including ones from dead fatty Patrice (who Rogan loved) = Parallel thinking bro!

Carlos Mencia steals a couple jokes and a couple skits for his TV show = Time to confront you on stage, make a whole video exposing you, and spend years shitting on you for being a joke thief (something he still does today)

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Amy Schumer steals hours of her specials and hours of skits from her TV show, including ones from dead fatty Patrice (who Rogan loved) = Parallel thinking bro!

Carlos Mencia steals a couple jokes and a couple skits for his TV show = Time to confront you on stage, make a whole video exposing you, and spend years shitting on you for being a joke thief (something he still does today)
Patrice one was a street joke. He did it it like an hour and a half long bootlegged set and she closed an HBO special with it. The sketches were just ridiculously ripped off and I specifically remember her basically doing a Tosh joke word for word. I think he made a big misstep by defending her though. Takes away from his credibility in general.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout

Joe made his "bones" doing that before he was a stool humping midget from from Fear Factor