• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
Niki Robinson has the tell tale "Semitic Smile" (I have it too)

1000000951.jpg
1000000972.jpg
1000000985.jpg
1000001111.jpg

Forum Clout
Ashcroft, do you think post-tampering by a mod is funny?

I think I might get steatlh perma banned, please don't masquerade as me when/if that happens.
Why do you think Quasi handed modship to three people who all happen to hate you?

Especially CHH of all people. Even admins Dennis and Josiah. Plus Boomia, literally everyone affiliated with the site hate you.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Why do you think Quasi handed modship to three people who all happen to hate you?

Especially CHH of all people. Even admins Dennis and Josiah. Plus Boomia, literally everyone affiliated with the site hate you.
Yeah, but I'd never ban him or delete his posts... if anything I need to go undelete some more of his posts.

G

"No, child."
10937.jpg

Martin Luther was the Patrick Tomlinson of Christianity. How fat do you have to be to have a double chin in a portrait? And he only hated jews after they rebuffed his advances. Faggot even tried to suck up to muslims to get revenge on the Church like a jilted girlfriend. Enjoy Hell, stlaker.
tumblr_oyvw6wh5g41res2syo1_1280.jpg