• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
So no official update yet. Thats disappointing.

We'll get something. It updated today it looks like.

1000010272.jpg

Edit. It may just be this. I check pretty often and this changed.

1000010275.jpg

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
I didn’t do my homework because I already knew everything
View attachment 218367
He really says he didn’t finish college because he already knew everything.
This is the first time he's specifically stated which college he allegedly went to. He claims he went to the University of Wisconsin, the best school in the state. His grades were complete fucking shit so there's no way he was there on any type of scholarship. I guess he wants us to believe Tommy sucked off the Dean of admissions and they let Pat right in. But then I wonder why Pat dropped out? Patrick S. Tomlinson the fat college dropout. I guess after he studied every Stanley Kubrick film in that one class he decided he had learned everything there was to know so there was no need to stay in school and earn a degree.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
This is the first time he's specifically stated which college he allegedly went to. He claims he went to the University of Wisconsin, the best school in the state. His grades were complete fucking shit so there's no way he was there on any type of scholarship. I guess he wants us to believe Tommy sucked off the Dean of admissions and they let Pat right in. But then I wonder why Pat dropped out? Patrick S. Tomlinson the fat college dropout. I guess after he studied every Stanley Kubrick film in that one class he decided he had learned everything there was to know so there was no need to stay and school and earn a degree.
I don’t think he is saying explicitly what college he went to. UW is a whole school system. I noticed a lot of his FB friends went to UW-Milwaukee and UW-Madison, but that’s hardly conclusive evidence for either school

Edit: he denies going to White Water though a clerk there confirmed a Patrick Tomlinson attended around the same time Pat would’ve gone

IMG_7851.png

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
I don’t think he is saying explicitly what college he went to. UW is a whole school system. I noticed a lot of his FB friends went to UW-Milwaukee and UW-Madison, but that’s hardly conclusive evidence for either school

Edit: he denies going to White Water though a clerk there confirmed a Patrick Tomlinson attended around the same time Pat would’ve gone

View attachment 218426
I was digging this shit up at one point and calling clerks/emailing administration offices trying to find out where the fat faggot (its legal pat, cry about it) went and then I went on a mid week bender and forgot everything I'd done and said fuck it.

If he's going to volunteer it though, I wonder how hard getting special boy's transcript would be?

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
I was digging this shit up at one point and calling clerks/emailing administration offices trying to find out where the fat faggot (its legal pat, cry about it) went and then I went on a mid week bender and forgot everything I'd done and said fuck it.

If he's going to volunteer it though, I wonder how hard getting special boy's transcript would be?
Dunno

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, [Your Name], am writing this letter to authorize the release of my transcript of records to [Name of Recipient]. I am currently unable to personally request and pick up the transcript due to [state the reason, e.g. work commitment, health condition, etc.], and therefore, I am entrusting [Name of Recipient] to do it on my behalf.

Enclosed are the necessary documents to prove my identity and authorization, including a copy of my government-issued ID and a signed copy of this letter. [Name of Recipient] will present these documents upon request.

I appreciate your kind assistance in this matter.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

This would probably be insanely illegal so this is just a joke.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Dunno

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, [Your Name], am writing this letter to authorize the release of my transcript of records to [Name of Recipient]. I am currently unable to personally request and pick up the transcript due to [state the reason, e.g. work commitment, health condition, etc.], and therefore, I am entrusting [Name of Recipient] to do it on my behalf.

Enclosed are the necessary documents to prove my identity and authorization, including a copy of my government-issued ID and a signed copy of this letter. [Name of Recipient] will present these documents upon request.

I appreciate your kind assistance in this matter.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

This would probably be insanely illegal so this is just a joke.
1724280023344.png

VizioDash

Forum Clout
This is the first time he's specifically stated which college he allegedly went to. He claims he went to the University of Wisconsin, the best school in the state. His grades were complete fucking shit so there's no way he was there on any type of scholarship. I guess he wants us to believe Tommy sucked off the Dean of admissions and they let Pat right in. But then I wonder why Pat dropped out? Patrick S. Tomlinson the fat college dropout. I guess after he studied every Stanley Kubrick film in that one class he decided he had learned everything there was to know so there was no need to stay in school and earn a degree.
Tommy Tomlinson sucked that dean's cock for the love of the game, nothing more.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout