• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
Lifted from KF, but whatever, its a special occasion.

View attachment 214469
1722542866165.png

8.jpg

Forum Clout
He’s going after tweets about from July 15th - I wonder if got some bad news that he’s trying to ignore
View attachment 214649
View attachment 214650

No, the police don't "have time for that" and that's why everyone says swatting is faggot shit which wastes taxpayer money and police time which is better spent arresting feral niggers than repeatedly responding to the hovel of a fat unemployed loser who wants to be a professional celebrity victim.

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
He’s going after tweets about from July 15th - I wonder if got some bad news that he’s trying to ignore
View attachment 214649
View attachment 214650
If "these are the criminals doing it" and "the police and FBI know it's them" and he has our names and in some cases employers, why not include that in the lolsuit? "The cops know the calls are fake and know exactly who is doing it, but refuse to do anything because they think it's fun to show up and twist my tits"

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Remember Fatso's frump wife said in one of their interviews during their ridiculous media tour she had plans for them to get paid to go around to police departments and teach them how to do their jobs when responding to swatting calls? This has always been another grift for them. Get jobs, losers.
I completely missed that. Goddamn that's hilarious.

Yes, untrained fatso, you were going to be an expert consultant around the country. Surely nobody would ever put two and two together or notice that you post anti-police rhetoric regularly. Or think that maybe the guy who is constantly a "victim" of a crime might not be an expert in the field of avoiding or dealing with said crime.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Fitting that a pig is being called spam
I will call the first MPD or FBI investigator he names as being the point person to contact on his international investigation and discuss the situation with him.

Been telling his fat liar ass this since reddit. Hook me up, Pig. Who do I turn myself in to for calling you fat and gay on the internet?

Oh right, fantasist, unless Mulder or Scully are on the case you don't have an agent name because the FBI doesn't care about your oinking about being bullied for your obese homosexuality.

MPD also has zero interest in this beyond responding to your oinks for help and then getting sued for making sure you didn't eat your whore.

Forum Clout
Wait until somebody tells him this isn't all free and he has to pay for wasting everyone's time and resources.
To be a fly on the wall as these two morons planned what they're going to do with the millions they win from the lawsuit would have been great. The very likely possibility they will lose this frivolous lawsuit as well as be on the hook for the Defendants' fees and court costs probably hasn't crossed their minds. They've learned nothing from their epic failure to get rich from suing internet trolls.

Last edited: