• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
I think it will be a mix of everything that will send him over the edge. He recently told one of our rascals Tiny Tim isn’t coming out this year yet it was done with rewrites and edits in his agents hands in January / February. So that means this year he did NOTHING and won’t have anything released for 2024. He’s been telling Niki “this” is what will be the answer to all their problems, sue the police and get a big settlement that will get him a new book deal to write about his saga that will be huge and lead to all sorts money. Of course the suit will be tossed, no money for pig, no book deal and the con will be the last one he’s invited to as he’s far from being an author now.
I think people really underestimate how many books get submitted to an acquisitions editor. He has a proven track record of failure and dwindling sales, an incredibly toxic online presence, very little engagement vs follower count, he is an unknown entity in a new genre after failing with Tor and exploiting the SFWA, he wrote a goddamn Tiny Tim fan fiction book that's been done already and is a condescending asshole who hasn't published in years. What's the upside?

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
What’s nuts is he was absolutely baffled when they told him to fuck off with his last bullshit lawsuit. He was stunned when it got dismissed, never mind the fact that he found out he had to pay for El Tigre and the rest of the legal chads.

So yes, there’s a very real chance he’s going to be completely blindsided when this thing inevitably backfires because he’s the only person on planet earth who doesn’t know you don’t fuck with the unions.
The fact that neither he nor his lawyers had any clue that they would have to pay Quasi (mandatory) should they lose the LOLsuit is one of the funniest things in the entire Pat saga. Seems like something they would have known about with ten minutes of googling but then again, I don't think the pro se judge knew either.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
The fact that neither he nor his lawyers had any clue that they would have to pay Quasi (mandatory) should they lose the LOLsuit is one of the funniest things in the entire Pat saga. Seems like something they would have known about with ten minutes of googling but then again, I don't think the pro se judge knew either.
Judge pro tem, stlaker. You did noT lisTen.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat still cant come to grips that he lost and had to pay.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
"Further, even if the responding officers had any reason to doubt the veracity of the reports made during the requests for emergency service, they were still entitled to investigate and take other reasonable measures to ensure the safety and welfare of the subject(s) of the complaint, and were not constitutionally required to accept Plaintiffs’ assurances at face value and abstain from any further investigation once on scene:"

Someone's drinking early today!

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
MPD politely insult the half-hovel and say that they won't make a new policy just to prevent Pig from oinking lmao

8500f09984f14b4a14e93538bdfa83de.png

521a80931ab33caad67804e0f800e723.png

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
This is where his lolsuit dies. Even if it can clearly be shown that his residence is a target of repeated swattings, and even if responding officers are fully aware of this, it is still their prerogative to treat every emergency as genuine. They obviously do not know who the swatter is (yet), or who ordered the swats :pig2 , otherwise this wouldn't be happening. One such possibility is that Fatso is behind the swats in some way. Fatso has a history of threatening to murder women and children. If a legal precedent is set that police are not allowed to treat emergency calls as genuine if a certain number of related bona fide phony calls have been made, then it opens a window of opportunity for someone to get flagged as a "swat victim", then said person can commit an actually heinous crime (or hell, the swatter could be the one to do so), then when the police call and say "hey, is everything ok?" the person can be like "yeah I'm fine. Don't respond."

Screenshot 2024-08-02 042857.png