Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Didn't he stiff the wine twink?
I imagine once the SFWA money run out, Brinton was fired. Minc probably didn't get stiffed much if at all as it was on SFWA dime.
Rodney however had further appointments in cali after SFWA ghosted fatty. Unsure who paid for that
Then you had the amortization lawyers who were $2.5k~
Then you had Megan for the contempt hearing. They definitely got paid as Lynns wallet was open by then and they didn't fuck around.
Fatty(lynn) has probably matched the amount of money that SWFA put in.

The only person that won was Jerry Jen
ai jen.jpg

HeyItsVos

Zero self awareness pig telling on himself again. Zero motivation to do anything adventurous, entrepreneurial, egalitarian, artistitc, or physical with all that money and free time. Nope. He wants nothing more than to lie about and drink. Bad pig!
I don’t even mind those are his aspirations. He has no skills or morals to share with the world. He might as well just live an empty and remote life. It’s just odd to me because he already was lying around and drinking. His tweeting and troll wars have jeopardized that.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
I don’t even mind those are his aspirations. He has no skills or morals to share with the world. He might as well just live an empty and remote life. It’s just odd to me because he already was lying around and drinking. His tweeting and troll wars have jeopardized that.

140IQ man couldn't work out that he was already in that position to a degree.
AirBnb/rent both sides of the hovel, he can write books and sling a bit of insurance from anywhere. Niki can 'SEO' from anywhere.
They could literally have been sitting on beaches drinking umbrella drinks all over south America and Asia for pennies and never see another Wisconsin winter. All he had to do was not fuck it up.