• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RIP Pat Cooper - dead at 93

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
C2E7D41B-C14E-47AE-9F0F-C43942CE559A.jpeg

He died? Wow - This is the first time i’m hearing this, you just told me.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
DATS WHAT DA COURTS TOL ME TA PAY, IF I'M MAKIN NINETY! IF I'M MAKIN NINETY, LUV! AWWWWWW, YA KNOW WHAT, YA KNOW SUMTHIN, I'M ASHAMED A YOU!
I saw him as a kid in the 70s up in some sullivan county shithole ski resort, then I saw him in the 90's at some comedy thing with 5 other comedians and his act was word for word exactly the same. So I think I knew him when he was making 90. After Howard he stopped doing comedy and just started yelling a lot and being a Pat Cooper character. Pretty sure he lived broke until he was in his 60s, he didn't want to admit that when his kids told him he was a deadbeat, but I am sure his child support was a killer for him most years

Forum Clout
Friends of da show are dropping like flies!

Sounds about time to start an O&A friend of the show death clock. Washed up comics probably have a similar life span to wrestlers. Pat cooper (and Vos) are exceptions to the rule. And Artie Lange will never die.

Pat Cooper fucking ruled. 93 years fueled off pure hate and spite. That’s something to aspire to.

Last edited:

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I still laugh about his story fucking the 50 year old. He goes from very sentimental about learning you don’t give anybody up to reducing her to being a broad he was banging.

“She said don’t worry, all alone we are… and for about a month I’m banging this broad until I gave her up and she left the neighborhood.”

RIP brotherman