• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

RIP Fez

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
We literally only like and respect maybe 5 people in this extended radio universe and Fez is one of them.

Dumb cunt is playing with fire.

I'm legit steaming about this hag.

It's unprovoked. The guy did nothing to her.

Christ sake, even the gays didn't like poor Fezzy, now this bitch piles on.

"AND YOU NEVER CUT ME ONE OUNCE OF SLACK!"

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Like Pat, the wannbe comedian shitting on Norm, this cunt is the wannbe radio star shitting on Fezzy.

cunt4.png

She says she's a journalist in her tweets, no idea where.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Like Pat, the wannbe comedian shitting on Norm, this cunt is the wannbe radio star shitting on Fezzy.

View attachment 3482

She says she's a journalist in her tweets, no idea where.

She probably got a byline once on Deadspin after the crew left.

I didn't care much for your buddy Donald, but his "fake news" comment wasn't all that wrong. Any asshole can call themselves a journalist just by working for a website, and not from education and doing true journalism.

Actions have consequences. I hope she has hers.

poopbutt1

Forum Clout
Here's a Fezzitorial for you, bitch:

No one will remember or miss you when you die.

I'm the third lead singer of Genesis, and even I will be fucking remembered more than you.

Thaaaaannnkkk yooouuuu!
Either post yourself doing an acoustic cover of "invisible touch" with new lyrics about Pat or drop the charade.
And tell us the most fucked up thing you heard about Phil Collins.

RIP FEZ

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Either post yourself doing an acoustic cover of "invisible touch" with new lyrics about Pat or drop the charade.
And tell us the most fucked up thing you heard about Phil Collins.

RIP FEZ

Great idea - confirm to the entire world it's really me and open myself up to the hell that would incur from a cancel-happy young social media in Europe. Just what I need.

Mike and Tony never really bagged on Phil to me. There was only one time, after a show in Italy, when we had a pretty bad encore... we all got drunk after, and the both of them started commenting about Phil's acting career. They immediately regretted it the next day and begged me to never repeat what they said. I've kept to that.

I'm what you want me to be. If I'm really Ray Wilson, then I'm Ray Wilson. If I'm a fraud, I'm a committed fraud. At least I'm not Anthony Cumia.

But back to the point: Fuck this bitch. I can't even see her tweets, she's limiting people from viewing.

poopbutt1

Forum Clout
Great idea - confirm to the entire world it's really me and open myself up to the hell that would incur from a cancel-happy young social media in Europe. Just what I need.

Mike and Tony never really bagged on Phil to me. There was only one time, after a show in Italy, when we had a pretty bad encore... we all got drunk after, and the both of them started commenting about Phil's acting career. They immediately regretted it the next day and begged me to never repeat what they said. I've kept to that.

I'm what you want me to be. If I'm really Ray Wilson, then I'm Ray Wilson. If I'm a fraud, I'm a committed fraud. At least I'm not Anthony Cumia.

But back to the point: Fuck this bitch. I can't even see her tweets, she's limiting people from viewing.
I have two questions
1.Did they ever let you wear Peters flower costume?
2. Do you ever cover in the air tonight? If so I know this guy from jersey who does a great version, he smashes on his guitar like a retard for the drum parts. You ever tried that?

Dude if you want to be Ray Wilson, you will always be Ray Wilson to me.

Back to the topic, that bitch is loopy as fuck.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
I have two questions
1.Did they ever let you wear Peters flower costume?
2. Do you ever cover in the air tonight? If so I know this guy from jersey who does a great version, he smashes on his guitar like a retard for the drum parts. You ever tried that?

Dude if you want to be Ray Wilson, you will always be Ray Wilson to me.

Back to the topic, that bitch is loopy as fuck.
1. God no, they'd have fired me on the spot. I wasn't a Genesis fan when I started, but I am now. When I auditioned, I had to do a deep dive - well, I didn't, but that's another story - and I loved the old songs pre-Duke. Problem was, they didn't want to play any of them anymore. "Too long and involved, our current audience wouldn't enjoy it," Mike said. I disagreed, but I was the new guy. The only thing I successfully fought for was to sing Suppers Ready, but even then, they'd only let me have the first few minutes of it. You can find bootleg recordings online, I've heard them and still cringe. I wasn't ready to sing that song at the time.

2. Yes! Many times, and I still do. And while I would love to have SAMCRO play with the band as a gag for mine (and Gosia's) amusement, I'll say to you what I said the last time someone here brought that up: I will not feed that Cud Chewer's ego, and I will not risk my lovely middle-road niche by waking up to TVP3 reporting how Ray Wilson had an American white supremacist play on stage with him, while they're showing "People's Court" footage, and fans on Twitter asking me if he entered a contract to play that show, because... You know.

But back to that Cunt... I'm still mad about her. Barely slept, but Gosia made me a nice brunch, and when she handed it to me she said "Cookie?" like Fez. That made me laugh.

There are good women out there like my Mal. That Twitter bitch isn't one of them though.