• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is in Boq-tier denial over his physique

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Boq goes to traffic court and the ticket is mysteriously "missing" from the registry hehe, and the cop who pulled over boq is on desk duty. Careful.
Holy shit you're retarded, I too have showed up to court for traffic violations and have had the officer not show up. LOL! Careful, this guy sometimes doesn't pay speeding tickets.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
toronto-police-service-logo.png

what do u see

...careful

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Holy shit you're retarded, I too have showed up to court for traffic violations and have had the officer not show up. LOL! Careful, this guy sometimes doesn't pay speeding tickets.

One time I got out of jury duty by telling the judge I was molested as a child. That actually happened. I didn't mention the person was Somalian but in my head he was.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
You get in more trouble as an immigrant in Canada for online rape threats than I would as a white in America for whatever it is I'm doing to you.

To sue me would doxx yourself and that's all I want anyway.
Pls do the needful habibi and sue me
Canada has a two tier justice system

1-.(wont tell u, lol)
2- peons

Guess which tier you will be judged at?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Canada has a two tier justice system

1-.(wont tell u, lol)
2- peons

Guess which tier you will be judged at?
The Dune Coon Tier.

If the police treat you with kid gloves, it's because they know your people are savages with low impulse control. Or they are trying to avoid a chimp out when you are actually held accountable for your actions because you are mentally ill and have the mentality of a child after being badly raped