• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is in Boq-tier denial over his physique

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
1000001961.png

Rick just say you're fat dude it's not funny anymore

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
If you have to deny having a tard wrangler you're probably just too stupid to be aware that you have a tard wrangler.

Ring...Ring...

You've reached the desk of Agent Gina Goblowski, FBI Milwaukee Office. Please leave a message

"Yes, hello. This is Patrick S. Tomlinson of North Oakland Ave. People online are calling you my "tard wrangler," and I'm beginning to think I'm being conned. If I sound angry, it's because I am. Please call me back immediately with a good reason why none of these people have been arrested and why you haven't responded to my emails in THREE GODDAMN YEARS. DO THE MINIMUM OF YOUR JOB."

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If Pat was in the gym he's be taking pics for his twitter. It's as simple as that.
If he’s going to the gym as much as he says he does then he should be suing his gym for faulty equipment since not working.

Him being a fat piece of shit really shows how LAZY he is - he’s got nothing to do and nowhere to be and he can’t even be bothered to exercise regularly. Most people have jobs / careers / responsibilities / families etc. and have to put the effort in to work around everything to make time. He has nothing but time to not only work out but cook for himself to eat properly related to working out (grilled chicken, etc) but he’s too busy being a fat slob on the couch. He looks like complete shit while having a home gym AND a gym membership.