• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ric Flair walks out on Kill Tony

Forum Clout

Attachments

• IMG_1339.jpeg
    IMG_1339.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 8

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Is Ari like the F-tier Kreischer now or did he have his shirt off for a particular reason other than to be hilarious?
I think he was on some drugs but he literally just did a Bert Kreischer. When Hinchcliffe announced his name he stood up in the crowd and took his shirt off and screamed a bunch. I think he was trying to do like a wrestler entrance.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Remember when they had Freddie Gibbs on (a black rapper, don’t ask me why) on this show and proceeded to do a five minute set about how Joe Rogan called black people apes and niggers with small brains? Everyone was “laughing” but extremely uncomfortable and if it were a little white man doing those jokes they would have tackled him on stage. So much for “free speech” am I right guys. You can call black people little brained monkeys but don’t you dare bring up the fact that I said that.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Remember when they had Freddie Gibbs on (a black rapper, don’t ask me why) on this show and proceeded to do a five minute set about how Joe Rogan called black people apes and niggers with small brains? Everyone was “laughing” but extremely uncomfortable and if it were a little white man doing those jokes they would have tackled him on stage. So much for “free speech” am I right guys. You can call black people little brained monkeys but don’t you dare bring up the fact that I said that.
Doesn’t change the fact that Freddie Gibbs is an uppity nigger. Non-comics going on a comedy show/podcast is almost always a disaster.