Rest in pieces Pat

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Imagine sitting looking at your dumb half leg for the rest of your life because you were lazy. How the fuck do you not beat yourself up.

Patrice was locked in on his death bed able to only blink thinking about that for a while until he couldn't even blink. That is the most terrifying way to die I could imagine.

All preventable.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Imagine sitting looking at your dumb half leg for the rest of your life because you were lazy. How the fuck do you not beat yourself up.

Patrice was locked in on his death bed able to only blink thinking about that for a while until he couldn't even blink. That is the most terrifying way to die I could imagine.

All preventable.

The fear of diabetes, even PRE-diabetes, is what finally kicked me in the ass to work on my weight.

I do not want to rely on insulin shots, constantly checking my blood sugar, all because I was a lazy fuck about what I ate.

When you're a diabetic, you have to watch your diet anyway - why not watch it NOW and prevent it in the first place?

While I indulge in a little taste of alcohol here and there (limited quantities, of course), and even partake in the irregular Carb Cycling so my body can have a break/shock, the key thing I avoid is sugar. That's what saved me. And after a while, you don't even miss it - I'm used to the substitutes like stevia and monkfruit extract now. When I treat myself to Gosia's baking for neighbors, where she'll use actual sugar, my stomach will feel like shit.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Agreed. No different than a junky panhandling through Facebook so they can get custody of their kids back or pay for medical expenses that stem directly from their choices. Pat seems like a nice guy but it's not like this came out of nowhere.
I'm sure just like all the other attempts to raise money for Pat he will decline it. He never accepts the money. He seems like a nice guy. I hope his life improves.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Wow. Lots of people making jokes in the comment section. Better call that faggot Benton Resto to sue the internet for Pat from Moonachie!