• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: There's no correlation between shows about how much respect one person gets

Forum Clout
He fills his book with the same tedious old rehashed "remember when? stories, then adorns it with a cover so hideous and so revolting that it ensured no sane adult would even consider having it in their home. Seriously, would you put that on a bookshelf full of books you actually liked? It'd be so embarrassing for guests to see as well.

"Huh, "Permanently Suspended" by Anthony Cumia. Wonder what that's all about....AHHHH! Oh my God, that guy's face is SCARY! What IS this book?"

(Quickly grabbing book from guest's hands) "Uh, no, it's nothing, it's just a joke, a gag gift someone got me, I've really been meaning to throw it out" (runs to garbage can outside, thrusts book deeply into trash).
IMG_3122.jpeg

I’ll have you know, in my house I have his book displayed in a place of honor.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
View attachment 153378
I’ll have you know, in my house I have his book displayed in a place of honor.

You should put one of those sound devices in it that plays when you open the book. It'll freak them out and you'll be able to tell when someones opened it(doubtful honestly). Throw a few catch phrases in there "hahaha holy shit" "where the fucks my gun" "I am fucking my brothers girlfriends daughter" the vibraphone part from Ain't it Fun

G

Anthony really thought he was gonna go on a nationwide book tour with this shit. Just shows how unnatural being famous is and how it can permanently delude the human mind.

2019-Nana seriously thought she was hot like 2009 Nana. She really actually thought this. Still probably does to some extent given how she most definitely chose to forget about the book signing fiasco.

Forum Clout
Anthony really thought he was gonna go on a nationwide book tour with this shit. Just shows how unnatural being famous is and how it can permanently delude the human mind.

2019-Nana seriously thought she was hot like 2009 Nana. She really actually thought this. Still probably does to some extent given how she most definitely chose to forget about the book signing fiasco.
4 sharpies in NYC. The city of his million listener radio show.

One for each book signed. They went to Bobo, Big A, Dawn, and Joe

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Still makes me chuckle knowing that the sub got him tossed out onto the street by security from his own booksigning. There were dozens of troll twitter accounts spamming local SJW and protest groups in the lead up. Great fawkin time.

"Andrew cumia"

S135951.png

7BB7E9F2-783C-4A5F-8D1E-5BA18491ABB9.jpeg

Shutterstock_9985187g.jpg

Shutterstock_9985187f.jpg

vhfizyanhdz11.png

Shutterstock_9985187d.jpg
Shutterstock_9985187c.jpg
k8215ehv04021.jpg

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
N
He fills his book with the same tedious old rehashed "remember when? stories, then adorns it with a cover so hideous and so revolting that it ensured no sane adult would even consider having it in their home. Seriously, would you put that on a bookshelf full of books you actually liked? It'd be so embarrassing for guests to see as well.

"Huh, "Permanently Suspended" by Anthony Cumia. Wonder what that's all about....AHHHH! Oh my God, that guy's face is SCARY! What IS this book?"

(Quickly grabbing book from guest's hands) "Uh, no, it's nothing, it's just a joke, a gag gift someone got me, I've really been meaning to throw it out" (runs to garbage can outside, thrusts book deeply into trash).
Nana imagined her book being popular enough to be in pharmacies and airports. She still thought being captured mid groan was the perfect cover. Looking like an old cast iron skillet in between the new Stephen King and Dune.

lowend73

Forum Clout