• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder that Anthony Cumia thinks he’s better than you.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
No matter how rich Ant is, a middle aged man dunking on a twenty something is pathetic.
You don't think the orthodontist in your town or the guy who owns a Toyota dealership gets in hysterical arguments with 20 year olds and brags about the fact he has a pool, drives a nice car and can afford to go out to dinner?

:image_4848:
:image_4848_m:
:image_4848_lg:

Forum Clout
TWENTY PLUS YEARS LATER AND I'm still commuting to
Manhattan from Long Island, or vice versa. And it's
still the best time for me to reflect and dream.
I now have the good fortune to drive an insanely fast, ex
pensive brand-new Jaguar F -Type. Every single time I sit in
this car, it reminds me of my dick size.
I was recently driving back after my show to my house in
Long Island, and I saw an Apollo Air Conditioning van
ahead of me on the Long Island Expressway. It was the
same piece of shit I used to drive when I worked there. I im
mediately had this impulse to catch up to it and see the guy
driving it.

I could literally see, smell, and feel what it was like to be
that guy driving back from some thankless shit job in NYC.
I caught up and looked out my passenger window, and I
saw the driver of the van.This guy looked just miserable. He
had the hat and uniform on. I have to give him major props
for that, because I rarely ever wore either. I was never the
company-guy type.

The driver of the van was looking out his windshield with
an almost dead stare at the road. I could only imagine what
was going on in his mind. I knew damn well it wasn't
Apollo Air Conditioning. He had some dream, some other
thing than driving that van that he rather would have been
doing. I fucking empathized with this guy I didn't even know, but I did at the same time.
He and I were in such different worlds at this point. He
had no idea that the guy next to him in the brand-new
exotic sports car used to be him. I was that guy!
I'm not saying I'm better than this guy, because I'm not.
I'm just saying I can relate, and when I saw his face, it
brought me right back to where I used to be. I know that
when I was sitting where he was, I wanted to be something
different. The odds that someone will get out of that situ
ation are astronomical, but I did.

This young air-conditioning guy turned his head and saw
me looking at him. I gave him a nod, and he flipped me the
finger. I then stomped on the gas and took off at about 120
miles per hour, never looking back-only forward, mother
fucker!
Jesus, this is so poorly-written and stupid. No imagination whatsoever. "I saw a truck from my old job. I thought about how I used to work there. I'm rich now. I sped past it and laughed"...wow, compelling stuff, you drunken old queer. Too bad this chapter didn't end with Nana being decapitated by a guardrail.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Jesus, this is so poorly-written and stupid. No imagination whatsoever. "I saw a truck from my old job. I thought about how I used to work there. I'm rich now. I sped past it and laughed"...wow, compelling stuff, you drunken old queer. Too bad this chapter didn't end with Nana being decapitated by a guardrail.

Auntie's book was 8th grade reading level. Uneventful, fact-of-the-matter, nondescript re-tellings that sound more like bullet points. There is no humor. He just straight up explained himself like a wikipedia article, but written in the first person. And missing a lot of moments and context.

Forum Clout
Auntie's book was 8th grade reading level. Uneventful, fact-of-the-matter, nondescript re-tellings that sound more like bullet points. There is no humor. He just straight up explained himself like a wikipedia article, but written in the first person. And missing a lot of moments and context.
"It was 3AM, and there I was, wandering around Times Square by myself. I knew it was risky, but that night, I had an itch my anal egg just couldn't scratch. I needed the real thing, and it had to be tranny cock, so at least it wasn't full-on, 100% gay. That would come later, but at that time, I was still just beginning to sow my burgeoning bottom queen oats.

Then I spotted one. She was a fucking nigger, but I figured it'd be dark, and she'd be behind me anyway. Plus I knew there was a better than fair chance she was hung like a horse, and I was increasingly cock-starved. I reached into my pocket and began fondling my wad of cash, then I approached her."

"How much to top me for an hour?" I squealed.

"What did you say, motherfucker?"

I instantly knew I'd made a mistake. She was no tranny. She was just a woman, a bung rot, stink bitch nigger whore. "Um, I thought you were someone else" I shyly squeaked.

"YOU THOUGHT I WAS ONE OF THESE TRANNY FUCKING WHORES? YOU WHITE FAGGOT! I SHOULD FUCKING KILL YOU!" she screamed, and began hitting me with her bag. I cowered away, but she kept swinging and screaming "faggot" over and over. As I tried to ward off her blows, from the corner of my eye, I could see a group or three or four other FNs. They were pointing and laughing at me. My ears burned hot with shame as I finally scurried away from the negress, with the FN's derisive laughter ringing in my ears. "That wasn't even their show" I sniffed through my tears, as I ran home, totally humiliated and shamed.

I got back to my apartment, ate two Xanax bars, and washed them down with a cold Bud Light. Then, just like my father, I became angry in hindsight, furious over the humiliation I suffered. Then a horrible thought crossed my mind...what if that FN recognized me, and told the world I mistook her for a tranny prostitute?

Quaking with rage, I opened my Twitter app, and launched a preemptive strike that would forever alter my career and future. "BUNG ROT FUCK NIGGER STINK CUNT THAT'S WHAT SHE WAS!" I tweeted, in a delirious panic-stricken rage. Within hours I was no longer a radio jock, and never would be again"

That's how the book should have started. Tell me you wouldn't keep reading after that.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
Screenshot_2023.png