• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: Anthony had another man lay off his staff of 10 years because he was too frightened to do it himself.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Anthony growing balls and stepping out his hut to do something is about close to his chances that he thinks he has with Sydney Sweeney
IMG_6376.jpeg

Nervous titers

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
"I don't understand why he had Gavin do it."

That's an easy one. Your "boss" is a pussy.
Yeah, that shouldn't have been a brain-buster for anyone remotely familiar with Q'umia, let alone people who worked for him for a decade.

The odd thing is how they describe's Gavin's handling of the situation. I get that Gavin would be fairly no-nonsense about the affair since he has run a bunch of businesses and been through this, but it's odd they were under the impression he was enjoying it and having fun lol I wonder what the deal is with that...or if it was just their interpretation

Last edited:

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Anyone who leaves Nana is just a scumbag to him. You could have the most honest reasons for leaving, such as “Hey i need to make money and need a more stable career”, and for that you’re a traitor because you didn’t go down with the sinking slave ship.
That doesn’t really fit the situation. Cumia plucked Landoo from obscurity and even let the guy live in his house during Covid. He parlayed that generosity into a slightly more successful comedy career and ultimately a job offer from that fag, Steven Crowder.

Instead of handing it like a man, he shot off a late Sunday night email to tell Cumia he quit. He was on the Crowder show for about six months before getting fired, returning to CM at least once and then starting his own podcast.

Cumia handled firing his staff like a bitch but it should be fairly obvious what’s happening when your boss, who owns a failing NYC based podcast network, and who has paid you too much for years, moves ten hours away while now doing a show via Zoom.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I remember him being passive aggressive to Dave Landau because he quit via email. Atleast Dave had the common courtesy to write the email himself.
IMG_1758.jpeg

There’s a better one where Ant is literally tripping into Kevin and guffawing in the gayest fashion possible upon the big reveal of the shirt. Please tell me someone has that one.

Last edited: