• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: Anthony had another man lay off his staff of 10 years because he was too frightened to do it himself.

Forum Clout
Screenshot from 2024-07-02 19-12-27.png

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
I remember him being passive aggressive to Dave Landau because he quit via email. Atleast Dave had the common courtesy to write the email himself.
Before hiring Landau, somebody from wherever it was called Ant to get a reference on Landau. Ant said he contemplated telling them that Landau was a piece of shit and not to hire him, but he didn't. He told that story as though it made him look like a good guy.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Before hiring Landau, somebody from wherever it was called Ant to get a reference on Landau. Ant said he contemplated telling them that Landau was a piece of shit and not to hire him, but he didn't. He told that story as though it made him look like a good guy.
Anyone who leaves Nana is just a scumbag to him. You could have the most honest reasons for leaving, such as “Hey i need to make money and need a more stable career”, and for that you’re a traitor because you didn’t go down with the sinking slave ship.

Forum Clout
I once worked for this small logistics company, the owner was a bitch like Nana and fired a bunch of people but only after he booked a couple weeks off for hip replacement surgery first, and then had his pajeet minion do it. He didn't fire me that round but he made me interview my replacement.

Unfortunately this is the common way to get rid of people nowadays. If you're an employee that gets given shifts and isn't on a salary many employers will just never roster you on again, never speak to you again and leave you to figure out that you've been fired.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
All those years claiming youtube videos really paid off for e-rock
After 10 years, the Piggy boy has racked up a whopping 3k in subs and averages about 120 views. His metrics may be a lil bit better off of YouTube but that’s debatable. No one wants to hear a manchild give cold takes on goyslop.