• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: Anthony got an intervention about his addiction to raging on Twitter back in 2012

Forum Clout
I think he pretty much takes whatever Sirius offers (even if it’s less than previous years) just so he can use it as his credit to get WWE work here and there. I think they have him sit with a panel of “hosts” for the pre-show of their PPV’s (Summerslam is this Saturday so I’m sure he will be there somewhere)

Hosts a weekly recap show for them plus the PPV stuff.

Forum Clout
Twitter has been as addictive to Nana as Newark dope was to Artie. And while Nana may still have a nose, Artie is not, as far as I know, universally despised by everyone he's ever known. His entire mind is Twitter wired now, he can't think properly at all anymore. He thinks in tweets, and when he's in any kind of real world conversation, all he can do is giggle, sputter, and parrot. It totally destroyed his ability to communicate. He's similar to zoomer retards in that way, like the kids who struggle with reading more than twenty words at a time. And it's very funny, as he's supposedly a broadcaster.

hikomow633

Forum Clout
Twitter has been as addictive to Nana as Newark dope was to Artie. And while Nana may still have a nose, Artie is not, as far as I know, universally despised by everyone he's ever known. His entire mind is Twitter wired now, he can't think properly at all anymore. He thinks in tweets, and when he's in any kind of real world conversation, all he can do is giggle, sputter, and parrot. It totally destroyed his ability to communicate. He's similar to zoomer retards in that way, like the kids who struggle with reading more than twenty words at a time. And it's very funny, as he's supposedly a broadcaster.
The hilarious thing is when you really think about it, Anthony has probably done more "reading" on twitter than anywhere else throughout his entire life combined. Twitter is providing him with his first real formative education where school/early adult life should have 40+ years ago. Ha ha ha, hOLEEEE SHIT.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Jim tried convincing him to go to therapy. Burr argued with him on air saying he was losing his mind over blacks. Bennington told him he got lost. Nothing worked.