REMINDER: Anthony Cumia sent this to who he thought was a ninth grader.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
When you give a witness statement to the police, you don't get a receipt like McDonalds. That statement took place YEARS before I made any videos. Are you implying that I'm lying? What would I have to gain by lying. How would lying about making a witness statement help promote a non O&A podcast to O&A people? I'm never surprised how far you have to reach to try and smash me over anything at all.

Oh look at this fucking guy, making a witness statement to the police over a pedophile? HAHA PANCAKES HOUSE!!!

What?
Hey Danny, how much did Anthony having cops has friends, let him get away with being a pedophile? It was well known amongst his comic friend group, Like I remember reading that Vos wouldn’t let his daughter; near Anthony.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
1713566368533.jpeg

Who has a better chance for this girl?

This guy:
1713566340954.jpeg

Or this guy:
IMG_2908.jpeg

Hey Danny, how much did Anthony having cops has friends, let him get away with being a pedophile?

Unknown. I wouldn't quite say Keith covered, as I remember him telling me he got in touch with the 17 year old's parents to make sure they knew what she was doing. Problem was, they did. Keith's step-daughter was catching up in age and his wife was absolutely disgusted by the whole thing.

Keith *may* have helped cover up a rape in Cleveland. Keith tells me he met up with some fangirl who got wasted with him. She was engaged, but went upstairs to the room anyway. Keith told me she started to sober up and express that she changed her mind and didn't want to anymore, but Anthony wasn't having any of it. Keith's verbatim words to me were "Anthony basically date raped a girl last night."

Keith gets a full NYPD pension.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I wouldn't quite say Keith covered, as I remember him telling me he got in touch with the 17 year old's parents to make sure they knew what she was doing. Problem was, they did.
I know you just described a rape but what does this mean. Keith checking in on the 17 year olds parents to make sure they know really doesn’t sound like some act of guilt but covering for Cumia. But you said at the start you don’t think he covered so i’m confused.

Lmfao, that's literally what you did, stupid.

No silly girl, that's what you did. Don't participate if you can't keep up. I get it, you just got home from a long day standing on a riding mower and trying to smash a radio guy from 20 years ago makes your entire night, since you have nothing else going on.

I know you just described a rape but what does this mean. Keith checking in on the 17 year olds parents to make sure they know really doesn’t sound like some act of guilt but covering for Cumia. But you said at the start you don’t think he covered so i’m confused.

No, I remember his cadence telling me, he was PISSED. Not covering. He legit wanted to make sure the parents knew. On the other hand, he caught Anthony verbally praising his 15 year old step daughter's asscheeks in leggings and gave him a slight talking to.

I don't think he "covered up" pedo stuff, but I do think without his police connections (not just Keith), Anthony would have been in more trouble much sooner. Speeding, DUI......RAPE.. It's amazing what a high ranking PBA card can do for you.

JebJoh

No silly girl, that's what you did. Don't participate if you can't keep up. I get it, you just got home from a long day standing on a riding mower and trying to smash a radio guy from 20 years ago makes your entire night, since you have nothing else going on.

No, I remember his cadence telling me, he was PISSED. Not covering. He legit wanted to make sure the parents knew. On the other hand, he caught Anthony verbally praising his 15 year old step daughter's asscheeks in leggings and gave him a slight talking to.

I don't think he "covered up" pedo stuff, but I do think without his police connections (not just Keith), Anthony would have been in more trouble much sooner. Speeding, DUI......RAPE.. It's amazing what a high ranking PBA card can do for you.
Keith was a known degenerate in Massapequa. His wife was avoided by most of the other moms. His “cop friends” were dirty cops, not the retired cops who coached soccer teams and volunteered at the school

Keith was a known degenerate in Massapequa. His wife was avoided by most of the other moms.

I felt a bit bad for her. Knowing that Keith raw dogs any piece of pussy that comes his way. Serially cheated on, forced to work for and bring her children around a pedophile. You think Jews like money? Try women. She let her 15 year old daughter around a man fucking a 17 year old girl in his 50's. She's evil.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
This is what I don’t understand about everyone in Cumia's circle. The guy is a criminal degenerate. Not just in private but bragging to everyone and hitting on the kids of people in his circle. And yet they still stood by and took money from him. I don’t know man, it’s a fucking tough one dude, genuinely man, to sell your soul and let your kids be preyed upon to make minor schekles from the count.
It could also be that Anthony was motivated more to do whatever he did because he had the police connections. Anthony told a story once on air about him throwing a loud party at like 2am and when the cops came to “shut it down” they just bullshitted with him. Now thats a stretch into “I can fuck kids with no repercussions! “ but thats my 2 cents

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
What a fucking ghoul, and Keith still stood by him, after that even after giving him a talking to. That’s quite pathetic to say the least on Keith’s part.
If one my friends was lusting after my daughter; there be zero talking, and zero friendship after it.
Keith should have known better then have his kid around Nana, at any point by the way

Anthony told a story once on air about him throwing a loud party at like 2am and when the cops came to “shut it down” they just bullshitted with him.

And that wasn't the only time cops were called, which is exactly why I went to that lunch with Jimmy. Can you imagine the cops getting called and Anthony from the Opie & Anthony show was arrested with a sex offender, found with two drunk underage (under 18 not 21) girls? Me telling Anthony anything would not have sunk in. I NEEDED JIM THAT DAY! When Jim showed less than zero concern I was just done with the whole fucking thing. The way I saw it, that's everyone's ass. It's not just an Anthony problem. That's now ALL of our problems.

If one my friends was lusting after my daughter;

Not like it's better, but he was her step-father. No Maresca is producing anything remotely good looking. I have a feeling he would have been more aggressive if it was actually his own flesh and blood.

So...what are you doing hanging out here on a Friday night then? Lol.

I'm not an EU clown like you. It's 7:20 here on the east. Should I be knee deep in pussy and drinks? Fucking sun is still out ya cock. Is this when you're usually out raging with the boys? 7:20pm?

JebJoh

I felt a bit bad for her. Knowing that Keith raw dogs any piece of pussy that comes his way. Serially cheated on, forced to work for and bring her children around a pedophile. You think Jews like money? Try women. She let her 15 year old daughter around a man fucking a 17 year old girl in his 50's. She's evil.
She killed a guy and someone else took her breathalyzer

JebJoh

I vaguely remember something about a crash but I don't think I ever knew the whole story

Think back. Broadway in Massapequa. Medium sized crash. Guy goes to the hospital and dies. Maresca goes home. Next day there is a clean breathalyzer no charges filed. Family tries to show that maresca was way over the yellow line and driving too fast. No witnesses are willing to testify. Case closed, best case of innocence ever.