Remember when Pat got $11,875 from the government for no reason

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I don't think anyone with a brain would disagree. It's been a huge topic for 30 years now.

I think you and I can agree that Donald Trump is a nigger and a faggot for signing the vast majority of those money creating bills.

I’m considering learning Hungarian and trying to emigrate there tbchwy.

I don’t know if they’d even let me, which is good and the reason I want to go there. No niggers or people who don’t fully respect the culture.

I don’t know if they’d even let me, which is good and the reason I want to go there. No niggers or people who don’t fully respect the culture.
It'd probably be easier if you were from an EU country but I have to imagine you'd be at the top of the list assuming you're a white American (doubtful on this site).

I've got a Hungarian neighbor, I'll ask her the next time I see her. She spends a couple months every summer there and always raves about it.

Spook

It'd probably be easier if you were from an EU country but I have to imagine you'd be at the top of the list assuming you're a white American (doubtful on this site).

I've got a Hungarian neighbor, I'll ask her the next time I see her. She spends a couple months every summer there and always raves about it.

We've reached a beaner-boomer critical mass where we can't afford to pay for the sub-85-IQ masses and the useless and fat boomers on disability. On the flip side, too many women are in the workforce with truly useless jobs.

We're on the post-prosperity downslope and the effects are becoming more and more evident.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
We've reached a beaner-boomer critical mass where we can't afford to pay for the sub-85-IQ masses and the useless and fat boomers on disability. On the flip side, too many women are in the workforce with truly useless jobs.

We're on the post-prosperity downslope and the effects are becoming more and more evident.

There’s a lot of women/nigs/boomers at my company and they are employed full time to do minor admin work. I’ve covered them before and cleared their 8 hour work load in 25 minutes.

They all act as if they are the lynchpin of the entire company, yet they couldn’t tell you why they do what they do or how it fits into anything else.

It would be funny if it wasn’t so depressing.

The boomers all have this grotesquely generous pension scheme, too. You know the one where you make your final year salary forever? Until recently they would do that thing corrupt cops do where they get a fake promotion in their last year to artificially increase it. They wanted to strike when they couldn’t do that anymore, yet couldn’t care one bit about everybody else having a fraction of the benefits they have.

Boomers are detestable people, and gleefully pull the ladder up after themselves in everything.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I know I've said this before, and I'll repeat this with peace and love, but consider taking an Econ 101 course at the local community college or getting a good intro to economics book.

Again, with peace and love, you sound like someone who watched a tiktok video about black holes trying to have a conversation with someone who has a PhD in astrophysics on the finer points of gravitational lensing.
Doesn’t know math, doesn’t know law, doesn’t know music, doesn’t know religion, EXTREMELY confident to talk on all of these subjects. Shuts up about the one thing he’s actually an expert on: Aborting your child

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
There’s a lot of women/nigs/boomers at my company and they are employed full time to do minor admin work. I’ve covered them before and cleared their 8 hour work load in 25 minutes.

They all act as if they are the lynchpin of the entire company, yet they couldn’t tell you why they do what they do or how it fits into anything else.

It would be funny if it wasn’t so depressing.

The boomers all have this grotesquely generous pension scheme, too. You know the one where you make your final year salary forever? Until recently they would do that thing corrupt cops do where they get a fake promotion in their last year to artificially increase it. They wanted to strike when they couldn’t do that anymore, yet couldn’t care one bit about everybody else having a fraction of the benefits they have.

Boomers are detestable people, and gleefully pull the ladder up after themselves in everything.
They're the ones that gloat over the most insignificant things. "I'm the ONLY one who can order from staples, let me know if you need anything." great, I'll just keeping using the pen I got at the hotel or order it on my pcard.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
They're the ones that gloat over the most insignificant things. "I'm the ONLY one who can order from staples, let me know if you need anything." great, I'll just keeping using the pen I got at the hotel or order it on my pcard.

I’ve been told by a boomer, completely without irony, that “the automailer can’t do what I do” which is adding unwanted unfunny remarks to the reports he emails out.

He’s employed full time to attach things to emails and send them to the right people, and he can’t really do it, he’s always sending the wrong things to the wrong people or not sending them at all. He’s done this for probably 20 years and has no idea what anything means.

Outlook has been remodelled recently, and he keeps raising tickets for me to “put it back the way it was” like I can do that and have the authority over Microsoft.

An auto mailer can do his job flawlessly but for some reason he just gets to keep doing it.

I’ve been told by a boomer, completely without irony, that “the automailer can’t do what I do” which is adding unwanted unfunny remarks to the reports he emails out.

He’s employed full time to attach things to emails and send them to the right people, and he can’t really do it, he’s always sending the wrong things to the wrong people or not sending them at all. He’s done this for probably 20 years and has no idea what anything means.

Outlook has been remodelled recently, and he keeps raising tickets for me to “put it back the way it was” like I can do that and have the authority over Microsoft.

An auto mailer can do his job flawlessly but for some reason he just gets to keep doing it.
Abort him like you did your child (in Minecraft ofc)