• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember when Ant posted those pics of him and Missy at the restaurant to show how great his life is

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
0DBFCE1B-7B3A-49C9-84C6-40CBD4104833.jpeg

SC even has a knock off Sue…

Forum Clout
Imagine how that conversation went. He's sitting in a restaurant with her (early bird special for Nana - it was their dinner and was like 5.30 p.m. or something) and glued to his phone. "Hey Missy, I'm just arguing with some anonymous haters who say I'm a pathetic homosexual drunkard. Smile for the camera, I'm going to show them how awesome my life is."

"He pays all my bills, he pays all my bills, he pays all my bills" was all that went through her head as she plastered a fake grin on her handsome, chiselled face.
"Andy, there's not gonna be any more fucking ass play unless we get the fuck out of this leaky house for a few hours" Andy's beard shrilly bitched.

"All RIGHT, I FUCKING heard you" sniveled Andy. "We'll go to fucking dinner, OK?" he feebly lisped.

"Oh, and I need a new car. A nice one this time, with the heated seats."

"Fucking bitch" Andy silently seethed. "Disgusting girls, always bitching and ruining my fun. If Gavin was here, I wouldn't have to buy him dinner so he'd fuck my ass with something". Suddenly his reverie was broken by the back of his beard's hand smacking him in the mouth.

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT FUCKING ATTITUDE, FAGGOT!" she violently squealed. "NOW PUT ON SOME CLEAN FUCKING CLOTHES AND LET'S FUCKING GO. I WANT FUCKING LOBSTER, YOU HOMO! KEEP FUCKING WITH ME, AND I'LL TELL EVERYONE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!"

"Sorry, sorry!" he sadly simpered. "Let me grab a semi-unwrinkled second shirt from the pile and we'll go."

G

"Andy, there's not gonna be any more fucking ass play unless we get the fuck out of this leaky house for a few hours" Andy's beard shrilly bitched.

"All RIGHT, I FUCKING heard you" sniveled Andy. "We'll go to fucking dinner, OK?" he feebly lisped.

"Fucking bitch" Andy silently seethed. "Disgusting girls, always bitching and ruining my fun. If Gavin was here, I wouldn't have to buy him dinner so he'd fuck my ass with something". Suddenly his reverie was broken by the back of his beard's hand smacking him in the mouth.

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT FUCKING ATTITUDE, FAGGOT!" she violently squealed. "NOW PUT ON SOME CLEAN FUCKING CLOTHES AND LET'S FUCKING GO. I WANT FUCKING LOBSTER, YOU HOMO! KEEP FUCKING WITH ME, AND I'LL TELL EVERYONE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!"

"Sorry, sorry!" he sadly simpered. "Let me grab a semi-unwrinkled second shirt from the pile and we'll go."
Anytime one of his "girlfriends" made him leave the house and do normal adult human things, he'd simpishly go along with it all while harbouring bitter resentment towards them for interfering with his dedicated schedule of getting shitfaced at home while watching ancient TV shows or losing at video games. His biggest problem with Nicholini (apart from her being an adult woman who wanted regular sex) was literally that she liked going out and doing stuff. What a faggot he is.

Forum Clout

Anthony Cumia fan fic is one of the best elements of this board. Thank you!

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
With a straw and watermelon wedge no less. Imagine sitting opposite a girl and sipping that and not feeling like a total faggot. There's no doubt that he takes up the ass and loves it. Missy is his beard.

#FeedNana
I don't know, that look like it drink pretty good to be perfectly honest witcha. If I was with a CHICK I could enjoy that

Forum Clout
b9c55wanliz11.jpg

Jackie Martling-looking ass bitch.
When he first started fucking her she had braces on her teeth and he regularly talked about banging a chick with braces as though he'd moved on to an even younger child than the high school kid. Then he started posting pictures of this mid she-hulk in her 20's with braces and ruined the illusion for his devoted pedophile fans.