• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Redbar *glass shattering* on *glass shattering* Anthony *glass shattering* playing *glass shattering* CoD

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I'm starting to develop a taste for the redbar, lil bit lil bit. Made my way through a few 40min-1hr clips in the past few days. Funny guy. The hole is a fawkin problem, and I have to assume he puts her out there on purpose to annoy his audience. I can respect that as a bit, and if she'd just talk normal I don't think I'd have such an issue. I suspect her vocal fry is what gave him Tay-Sachs or whatever disease he's taking his sweet time dying from.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I'm starting to develop a taste for the redbar, lil bit lil bit. Made my way through a few 40min-1hr clips in the past few days. Funny guy. The hole is a fawkin problem, and I have to assume he puts her out there on purpose to annoy his audience. I can respect that as a bit, and if she'd just talk normal I don't think I'd have such an issue. I suspect her vocal fry is what gave him Tay-Sachs or whatever disease he's taking his sweet time dying from.
The hole makes it impossible for me. It's like nails on a chalkboard for me.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
The hole makes it impossible for me. It's like nails on a chalkboard for me.
Once I considered that she might be part of the bit I could enjoy that abstractly, but I still want to give her a good shake and tell her to talk normal for Chrissakes.
Of course I can't find it now, but the hour-ish clip of him ripping on the Kill Tony 10th anniversary special is the one that got me on board. Maybe it's a matter of finding the vid that matches your personal hatreds, perhaps my distaste for Kill Tony overrode my hole-aversion.

Last edited:

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Love her or hate her, Jules is the one thing that actually keeps the show somewhat on the rails.

If she weren't there it would just be a series of topics that Mike starts to get into but never finishes because he distracts himself with descriptions of consumer products or anecdotes where he pretends he actually behaves the way he does on the show when dealing with people in day to day life.
So what you're saying is... Redbar needs someone to steer the ship :brothaman_sm:

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Once I considered that she might be part of the bit I could enjoy that abstractly, but I still want to give her a good shake and tell her to talk normal for Chrissakes.
Of course I can't find it now, but the hour-ish clip of him ripping on the Kill Tony 10th anniversary special is the one that got me on board. Maybe it's a matter of finding the vid that matches your personal hatreds, perhaps my distaste for Kill Tony overrode my hole-aversion.
I cant be sure that im not getting the Dan Mullen Affect with Redbar, where I have a tendency to want to call his shittiness a "bit", but is it?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I hate their paranoid 'in group', do they still have little gay words for new people, calling them 'R's or whatever?
That's what put me off, I was gonna subscribe but then that cunt Jules wouldn't let me in the FB group, BBG, Butt-Bandit-Group or whatever... then I sneaked-in & saw their paranoid groupings so fuck them! Let them mire in their own psychosis. I could bring them 10 subscribers tomorrow, but we'll see next time I try to enter in good faith, otherwise I'll continue with tha piracy

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I cant be sure that im not getting the Dan Mullen Affect with Redbar, where I have a tendency to want to call his shittiness a "bit", but is it?
He does some Danly things that I've seen, and I'm only like ~3 hours into his catalogue. I think he was ragging on Tony for asking the club staff questions about local culture, then pivoted mid-sentence into how he does the same thing but in his case it's not so bad. It's just self-validation filler that took all the energy out of what was an enjoyable send-up. Might be off about the subject, but I think I'm pretty close.

Forum Clout
Sometimes she chimes in and he shuts her ass down with no mercy, it’s pretty cool

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Please tell me you've heard the Nick DiPaolo 444 shit

Ha yes I think someone on here pointed that one out to me. I don't even hate Hinchcliffe but Redbars shit on him and Jeremiah are hilarious. Whitney Cummings shit is great. Chris De'lia. Burnt. I love that he hates Segura too. He wants to make Rick Glassman insane. I would love more recommendations because Jewtube is so fucked up now I'll search for shit and keep scrolling seeing the same stuff over and over and I know this dudes been around for a long time and doing insanely long shows.