• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Redbar discussing Anthony's return and his new "studio"

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
He’s definitely a lot edgier than Nana is, on the air at least. He used to go a lot harder though. A few years ago he prank called a few big NYC comedy clubs as Joe Matarese and begged the owners for stage time. Much funnier than anything Nana has done in 10+ years.

The other day he was talking about Tony Hinchcliffe fucking his dad and I thought that was the hardest I'd heard him go yet.

Forum Clout
I’m surprised more people here don’t like him,

He routinely stretches 5 minutes of content into 5 hours of show.

And constantly bombards you with the hackiest soundboard shit from the most cringeworthy era of shock jockery. And 90% of the time he's making fun of some D list celebrity that no one has ever heard of.

I'd watch clips of his show if someone could curate them down to the interesting parts and the subject was someone I recognized. But I sure as fuck ain't got time to listen to full episodes of that crap

He's also insanely thin skinned and can't take any form of joke/criticism aimed in his direction

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
He routinely stretches 5 minutes of content into 5 hours of show.

And constantly bombards you with the hackiest soundboard shit from the most cringeworthy era of shock jockery. And 90% of the time he's making fun of some D list celebrity that no one has ever heard of.

I'd watch clips of his show if someone could curate them down to the interesting parts and the subject was someone I recognized. But I sure as fuck ain't got time to listen to full episodes of that crap
The problem with curating his clips is that he'll take offense that you cut all the mindless yelling drivel out and got straight to the point. His 7 hour video would be a bite size 30 minutes at best which, I agree, would be far better, but he'd copyright strike the clips immediately. A curated clip channel would likely get the most views of all his yt videos though but it wouldn't last unless some ADLster curated and only posted them here.
He's also insanely thin skinned and can't take any form of joke/criticism aimed in his direction
One of the greatest Redbar clips is (his once friend) Sven from Holland, went on an anti-semitic rant on the show shaming Mike in the process and then revealed that Mike told him to 'curb the Jew hate' on the show which just made Sven rant more about conniving Kikesters all the more. Don't know if that has ever been posted here, but it should absolutely be in the Jew Hate Thread.

Sven hasn't been seen or heard from on Redbar since. It's ok for Redbar to say "nigger" on the regular, but mention the giant hook nose in the room and it's lights out.

G

When I got sassy with Redbar:

jhi.png

Miss that fucker, Jules and Mike are the best duo IMO.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
When I got sassy with Redbar:

View attachment 177397

Miss that fucker, Jules and Mike are the best duo IMO.
Who is that in your pfp, Boq? Looks like full blown AIDSster John Holmes peeking in on one of the quadruple murder victims mercilessly battered and bashed in skulls of the Wonderland murders he used a pipe wrench to help commit!

Is that Holmes?

G

Who is that in your pfp, Boq? Looks like full blown AIDSster John Holmes peeking in on one of the quadruple murder victims mercilessly battered and bashed in skulls of the Wonderland murders he used a pipe wrench to help commit!

Is that Holmes?
Its Ken Waller, from Arnold Schwarzenegger's "Pumping Iron (1977)", where Arnold and some other bodybuilders were talking shit about him and didn't know he was peeping and eavesdropping.

Ken-Waller-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Pumping-Iron.jpg

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
Speaking of ol' horsecock, this is a great read...

View attachment 177398
Oh nice! I have a couple books on it, but not this. I'll surely be on the hunt for this one! Thanks, bruthaman👍

The real video from the crime scene footage walk through is fucking wild! To have police video from 1981 of such an iconic case in true crime lore is wild. I couldn't believe my eyes the first time I watched it after seeing the brilliant Val Killer Wonderland film. That flick rules and the soundtrack is kick ass too! That's an A grade flick for me.

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Oh nice! I have a couple books on it, but not this. I'll surely be on the hunt for this one! Thanks, bruthaman👍

The real video from the crime scene footage walk through is fucking wild! To have police video from 1981 of such an iconic case in true crime lore is wild. I couldn't believe my eyes the first time I watched it after seeing the brilliant Val Killer Wonderland film. That flick rules and the soundtrack is kick ass too! That's an A grade flick for me.
Yeh it's fawkin brutal alright, the crazy thing is how Liberace's twink is mixed up in it all....such a wild time!

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
Yeh it's fawkin brutal alright, the crazy thing is how Liberace's twink is mixed up in it all....such a wild time!
Fucking A, man. I'm fascinated by the whole story and all the peripheral stories as well. Lotta shit going on in California in the early 80's when coke reigned supreme!

Just got that book on a DL a minute ago! Looking forward to reading it.

G

Wasn't the real Rick Ross mixed up with that scene? The cocaine dealer