Rebel Wilson VIOLENTLY RAPED by Sacha Baron Cohen

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Imagine the effort required to not notice that all these Jewish Hollywood degenerates specifically target Shiksa's to rape and abuse?

Is there an example of a single Ashkenazi Jewish actress who was a victim of Jewish producers? Literally is there one?

I'm sure plenty of half-Jews with goy names got the casting couch -- Scarlett Johansson, Amanda Bynes and such.

Cartoon Redux

I'm still a child, child.
I've hated this fucking unfunny rat kike since day fucking one.

Him targeting nice rural people in Borat and making them out to be antisemites when they were going out of their way to be welcoming and accepting was probably my first taste of the jewpill back in the day.

Post-9/11 America was obsessed with making third world goat fuckers feel welcome. So he goes on stage at a country bar and sings a "traditional folk song" about hating jews. What, did he think someone would pull him off stage and make themselves look racist to the poor immigrant? It was a no win situation and yet again rural Americans are the butt of a kike joke.

I'm getting FAWKIN heated up remembering it.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Sacha's partner Lee Kern is basically the British equivalent to Ben Shapiro.

1711701927466.png

Imagine the effort required to not notice that all these Jewish Hollywood degenerates specifically target Shiksa's to rape and abuse?

Is there an example of a single Ashkenazi Jewish actress who was a victim of Jewish producers? Literally is there one?

Med-diddily-eds, zoomerino. I know you aren't old enough to remember 2017, but every jewess in Hollywood was spilling their jew producer rape story around that time.

G

I've hated this fucking unfunny rat kike since day fucking one.

Him targeting nice rural people in Borat and making them out to be antisemites when they were going out of their way to be welcoming and accepting was probably my first taste of the jewpill back in the day.

Post-9/11 America was obsessed with making third world goat fuckers feel welcome. So he goes on stage at a country bar and sings a "traditional folk song" about hating jews. What, did he think someone would pull him off stage and make themselves look racist to the poor immigrant? It was a no win situation and yet again rural Americans are the butt of a kike joke.

I'm getting FAWKIN heated up remembering it.
Some of his shit was funny. Going after clueless civilians is pretty low, especially when your message is "see, they're all like this." But when he got that one Georgia Republican to pull his pants down and say NIGGER, holy cow, at some point you need to cull the retards from your own party.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Some of his shit was funny. Going after clueless civilians is pretty low, especially when your message is "see, they're all like this." But when he got that one Georgia Republican to pull his pants down and say NIGGER, holy cow, at some point you need to cull the retards from your own party.

Ron Paul called him a queer.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
You think any of that was real? Most of his 'random civilians' are actors and actresses responding to a casting call. The Jackass movies had open casting for people as well. Like those scenes in Jackass Bad Grandpa where he is destroying a furniture store or driving his car through the sidewalks are all just paid actors reacting. Those people clapping to 'throw the jew down the well' are all HBO or BBC employees or whatever just pretending to be locals.