Rebel Wilson VIOLENTLY RAPED by Sacha Baron Cohen

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
You think any of that was real? Most of his 'random civilians' are actors and actresses responding to a casting call. The Jackass movies had open casting for people as well. Like those scenes in Jackass Bad Grandpa where he is destroying a furniture store or driving his car through the sidewalks are all just paid actors reacting. Those people clapping to 'throw the jew down the well' are all HBO or BBC employees or whatever just pretending to be locals.
shit....do you have a source for this or you can just tell?

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Anyone who ever liked Borat for even a moment is a moron worthy of genocide. If you couldn't tell right away it was Mossad propaganda (which is why he was google bombed playing as a Mossad agent in the movie he raped Rebel Wilson on) you're hopeless.

I was 18 when I saw it in the theatre and yes, I thought it was hilarious at the time. Give me a break. Bruno was funny at the time too. When Borat 2 came out a couple years ago, before it even came out I knew it was gonna be propaganda, watched it anyways and didnt laugh once and wished to watch him get gassed.

shit....do you have a source for this or you can just tell?
They're not actors on Borat, but the footage is heavily edited.
Here's an equivalent of the "throw the jew down the well" scene in Borat 2, where it shows the audience cheering and agreeing with his antisemitic etc lyrics:

But here's what was actually filmed by a civilian, unedited, with everyone in the crowd booing and disagreeing:

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
They're not actors on Borat, but the footage is heavily edited.
Here's an equivalent of the "throw the jew down the well" scene in Borat 2, where it shows the audience cheering and agreeing with his antisemitic etc lyrics:

But here's what was actually filmed by a civilian, unedited, with everyone in the crowd booing and disagreeing:

Yeah, I think I remember that footage leaking before the movie came out. That whole thing was such shallow obvious propaganda job.

Some of the Who is America shit made me laugh though: Dick Cheyney, pants pulling down congressment, Kingman AZ mosque, child trafficking boat salesman(although horrifying), solitary consignment DJ and most of all OJ

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
You think any of that was real? Most of his 'random civilians' are actors and actresses responding to a casting call. The Jackass movies had open casting for people as well. Like those scenes in Jackass Bad Grandpa where he is destroying a furniture store or driving his car through the sidewalks are all just paid actors reacting. Those people clapping to 'throw the jew down the well' are all HBO or BBC employees or whatever just pretending to be locals.
I fell in love with the Asian broad he hits on in da Bad Grandpa and googled to find her (and crank one out) and she's an actress. Fuckin liars

Niggercuntkikefaggot

Hold my hand, dude

Attachments

• lmy5NQsrTlbsyTrQw30gsKCZbWm.jpg
    lmy5NQsrTlbsyTrQw30gsKCZbWm.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 6

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
The part where Borat meets the frat guys in the RV was so obviously fake, it's painful. It's shocking people actually think it's real.

I'd like to think most scenes in movies like that were genuine but thanks to modern cellphones, Borat 2 definitely revealed how manipulative and heavily edited these things really.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
No one has ever mistook Rebel Wilson's Mr Potato head face with Adele... the balls on this woman...

Most of the comments are along these lines
1711940026130.png

Except this one
1711940051279.png

smallpigcringe.png