• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Real reputable business

LAZERBEAMZ

Forum Clout
What's the background on DeepDiscount? I know they were a sponsor going back to WNEW, I heard the old commercials all the time. There was a time where many believed Ant owned the company as a lazy dropship type thing using Amazon and Ebay to just order the DVD for the customer with a couple dollar markup.
When Walmart cleans out the $5 DVD bin and is going to throw it all in the trash, a guy in a pickup truck pulls up the to back door and yells "I'll give you 25 cents for every DVD!" Since it costs them money to have a company come pick up their dumpster, Walmart says "Sure retard, come pay us and take our garbage away." Back at his office/storage locker, the guy crosses out the "$5" sign and writes "$4" and lists it on their site. Eventually some trucker who only has a burner phone and portable DVD player from 2005, looks at their site and thinks he's getting a deal on Season 14 of NCIS.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
When Walmart cleans out the $5 DVD bin and is going to throw it all in the trash, a guy in a pickup truck pulls up the to back door and yells "I'll give you 25 cents for every DVD!" Since it costs them money to have a company come pick up their dumpster, Walmart says "Sure retard, come pay us and take our garbage away." Back at his office/storage locker, the guy crosses out the "$5" sign and writes "$4" and lists it on their site. Eventually some trucker who only has a burner phone and portable DVD player from 2005, looks at their site and thinks he's getting a deal on Season 14 of NCIS.
You make me want to become a trucker think I could get a deal on CSI: Las Vegas?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
How many Chip Podcast episodes even were there? Preparing to retch at the total.
If you really want to know...
Screenshot_20230806-025407.png

Also if you like Doug Bell
Screenshot_20230806-025415.png