• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Real reputable business

AWetBlanket

Forum Clout
IMG_3768.png

Forum Clout
"He reaches an audience of dozens. Unemployed loners, mostly. Lotta incels, racists, dimwits, dullards and people too stupid to notice they're still being billed. Plus he has a well established history of virulent racism and pedophilia. And he drinks a lot."

"And he has no problem with doing a sixty second live spot for our ceeeee-ment niggers?'

"I seriously doubt he'll turn us down."

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
What's the background on DeepDiscount? I know they were a sponsor going back to WNEW, I heard the old commercials all the time. There was a time where many believed Ant owned the company as a lazy dropship type thing using Amazon and Ebay to just order the DVD for the customer with a couple dollar markup.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
What's the background on DeepDiscount? I know they were a sponsor going back to WNEW, I heard the old commercials all the time. There was a time where many believed Ant owned the company as a lazy dropship type thing using Amazon and Ebay to just order the DVD for the customer with a couple dollar markup.
It was his biggest sponsor at the start of TACS and I remember people posting user reviews that complained about long shipping times/lost items and broken items and even bootlegs.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Money laundering probably