RDDT down another 16% today

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Sure but literally the day it goes it public? It was pretty dumb too considering he sold just early enough for it to still be 32 a share…when if he waited a day he could have sold for like 50 a share.
achtullly.... i will correct myself here. This looks... not good...but the numbers don't add up. He's supposedly a 10% owner, but had only 1.5 million shares?

if that's true and he sold ~550k out of ~1.5 mil thats a lot of stock dumping. if those numbers from nasdaq are true that's definitely a bad sign. I was thinking he had like 15million and sold 500k. the 10% maybe has to do with pre dilution ?

dat don't make no sense tssss

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.
achtullly.... i will correct myself here. This looks... not good...but the numbers don't add up. He's supposedly a 10% owner, but had only 1.5 million shares?

if that's true and he sold ~550k out of ~1.5 mil thats a lot of stock dumping. if those numbers from nasdaq are true that's definitely a bad sign. I was thinking he had like 15million and sold 500k. the 10% maybe has to do with pre dilution ?

dat don't make no sense tssss

Says he sold about 70% of his class A shares. He could have other classes of stock though.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
They may mean 10% owner combined with other equity? What that equity could be who knows. Cause 1.5 mil isn’t 10% of 100 mil even by my math, unless the outstanding shares publicly available is incorrect. Jennifer Wong, who holds 1 million shares, isn’t even considered a 10% owner of the company.

Doing more digging I found this

(Their IPO filing, page 18 has their financial info but more information is here)

IMG_5720.jpeg

Even though this is from 2021 if you combine the class A + B shares he has around 5.6%.

Consists of (i) 368,954 net shares of Class A common stock pursuant to RSUs that are subject to service-based vesting conditions, which have been or will be satisfied within 60 days of December 31, 2023, and liquidity-based vesting conditions, which will be satisfied upon completion of this offering, (ii) 1,510,784 shares of Class B common stock held in a revocable family trust of which Mr. Huffman is the trustee, (iii) 2,168,730 shares underlying options to purchase shares of Class B common stock that are exercisable within 60 days of December 31, 2023 and held in a revocable family trust of which Mr. Huffman is the trustee, and (iv) 633,304 net shares of Class B common stock pursuant to RSUs that are subject to service-based or performance-based vesting conditions, which have been or will be satisfied within 60 days of December 31, 2023, and liquidity-based vesting conditions, which will be satisfied upon completion of this offering. Of the shares of common stock beneficially owned by Mr. Huffman, 1,510,784 shares of Class B common stock are pledged as collateral to secure personal indebtedness pursuant to a line of credit and security agreement effective May 2023. Does not include 662,447 shares of Class B common stock pursuant to PRSUs that will vest if our market capitalization exceeds $5.0 billion for a ten-trading-day period following this offering. See “Executive and Director Compensation—Outstanding Equity Awards at Year-End” and “Capitalization—Vesting of Outstanding CEO Equity Award at Certain Trading Prices” for more information.
I don’t understand this shit but it seems like he does have a 10% position with all of this.

To me it isn’t even about the amount of stock vs the fact he’s selling at all. I understand shoring up some liquid cash but if he had any confidence in the company he would assume the stock would at least peak out a day or two after opening. Dude sold basically the minute the company became public.

And not only that but their only insider activity since listing has been sells from 6 of the board members.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
They may mean 10% owner combined with other equity? What that equity could be who knows. Cause 1.5 mil isn’t 10% of 100 mil even by my math, unless the outstanding shares publicly available is incorrect. Jennifer Wong, who holds 1 million shares, isn’t even considered a 10% owner of the company.

Doing more digging I found this

(Their IPO filing, page 18 has their financial info but more information is here)

View attachment 190582
Even though this is from 2021 if you combine the class A + B shares he has around 5.6%.

I don’t understand this shit but it seems like he does have a 10% position with all of this.

To me it isn’t even about the amount of stock vs the fact he’s selling at all. I understand shoring up some liquid cash but if he had any confidence in the company he would assume the stock would at least peak out a day or two after opening. Dude sold basically the minute the company became public.

And not only that but their only insider activity since listing has been sells from 6 of the board members.
It's the amount. Everyone sells the first day of the ipo unless they are locked out.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.
It's the amount. Everyone sells the first day of the ipo unless they are locked out.
Yeah that’s not uncommon at all. I don’t know shit about any of these people but I’d bet for the people that were there since the early days this stock would be like 99% of their net worth and you don’t want all your eggs in one basket like that, so you sell right away. That’s why they accepted stock in the first place, for this payout.