• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rare O&A REQUESTS Thread

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Except this was November 2004 and R&F weren't there yet. It wasn't an "abandoned office" Stop making things up you're unsure of.

I didn't make anything up, Norton literally said it was in the Ron & Fez offices when he admitted it multiple times on the air. It was the same office that would become the Ron & Fez office a year later.

I'm only unsure of when you're going to run away like a ninny again.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
What's wrong with the cunts we got? Cunts we got do dumb shit pretty good. Who are some of those cunts we got? Anthony? Who else.

JOOOOE?
“Hot take: I’ve never found Patrick S Tomlinson a cunt, and i’m pretty sure all the forum users who did were crazy or screwing with me.”

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Nobody mentioned that she got the name 'Lobster Girl' for blowing Spaz to save a live lobster... which was released & lived to an old age on the streets of Manhatten.

Ironically she ended-up with another crustacean (Cumia)
Stupid cunt couldn't be bothered to go throw it in the hudson but she'll blow some asshole on the air so it can be put in a dumpster. Women pretending to act according to higher principles almost never fail to get it wrong from every angle.