• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rare O&A REQUESTS Thread

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
GO AHEAD, ADD TO THE PILE!

- The moment where the lights turned off, after they were trying to communicate with their dead dads

- The moment during the dark era where Sam Roberts replaced @BenDovid as in-studio producer, Sam wouldn't STFU. To the point where even cowardly Anthony told Sam to shut his mouth he was yapping too much and the fans have noticed it. I heard this once and never again. (edited out of replay?)

- The time where an older stripper said her son was gay, later on she said she's terrible at giving head. Opie: "why don't you ask your son to teach you?"

- The time when Anthony owned up to his mistakes and apologized to Opie for all his earrors. Oh wait, Were still waiting for this one to happen.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
When Anthony told the story of his mom "getting scraped" (her words) after Sal knocked her up late in life. This was WNEW I think pre syndication. Sal called the show and threatened them. Opie alluded to this a few times but it was never explicitly discussed again. Anthony would continue telling his trashy mom stories in later years but never this one.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Here are some segments that became rare because management banned them from airing again:

Lobster girl was a banned topic that would be dumped out of. Anthony censored the mentioning of certain fan websites because of this as well. Apparently she was one of Anthony's many beards but had been banging other guys including staff members. Had she been brought up on air again it might have exposed that Anthony didn't have sex with women. Certain divorce topics would also be banned from the show.

Anything related to the Stern Fan Walkover Incident was basically banned from being mentioned because of the lawyers. Ben Sparks was basically never mentioned on air again. This entire event was removed from replays and best of segments as well. Ben would later go mental over his firing and send death threats to Opie's wife and children and get arrested like a retard. He got Opie's wife's contact information from Anthony allegedly.

Interns lawsuit against Sirius. This was initiated by one of the Howard Stern interns that was interning for Robin Quivers. Apparently she had been doing menial tasks like fetching food and coffee. And was told to go run grocery errands for Robin like a personal assistant. At some point she got injured, people speculate hit by a cab or a car, and was permanently injured. Sirius refused to pay for her hospital bills or help her in any way so she sued. A bunch of interns joined the lawsuit including O&A intern Matt Goldberg and Sirius had to pay something like $1.6million to the lawyers and a this girl and then a smaller fine of $1,000 per intern who joined in the lawsuit. But this girl allegedly dropped out of the lawsuit......so only her lawyers collected the money.

Roy Den Hollander's interview. He sued Sirius and got them to remove the audio from replays and sued Norton. He lost his lawsuit but cost Norton huge legal fees and tons of time wasted. Even though he threatened to murder Norton on air he had some type of CIA or military connections and the judges just ignored that. Later Hollander would murder-suicide himself and a few other people which made international news a decade later which Jim and Sam talked about.

All Howard Stern audio. When Sirius and XM merged the O&A crew were warned never to play Stern audio on air. So stuff like 'my vagina' and 'hoo hoo Robin' and 'tell em Fred' were removed from circulation forever. And they were not allowed to use audio from Stern's channels nor his appearances on any talk shows. Opie reportedly asked a Sirius executive in that meeting if they could talk about Stern wearing a wig and was told that they would be fired for even joking about Howard like that.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Here are some segments that became rare because management banned them from airing again:

Lobster girl was a banned topic that would be dumped out of. Anthony censored the mentioning of certain fan websites because of this as well. Apparently she was one of Anthony's many beards but had been banging other guys including staff members. Had she been brought up on air again it might have exposed that Anthony didn't have sex with women. Certain divorce topics would also be banned from the show.

Anything related to the Stern Fan Walkover Incident was basically banned from being mentioned because of the lawyers. Ben Sparks was basically never mentioned on air again. This entire event was removed from replays and best of segments as well. Ben would later go mental over his firing and send death threats to Opie's wife and children and get arrested like a retard. He got Opie's wife's contact information from Anthony allegedly.

Interns lawsuit against Sirius. This was initiated by one of the Howard Stern interns that was interning for Robin Quivers. Apparently she had been doing menial tasks like fetching food and coffee. And was told to go run grocery errands for Robin like a personal assistant. At some point she got injured, people speculate hit by a cab or a car, and was permanently injured. Sirius refused to pay for her hospital bills or help her in any way so she sued. A bunch of interns joined the lawsuit including O&A intern Matt Goldberg and Sirius had to pay something like $1.6million to the lawyers and a this girl and then a smaller fine of $1,000 per intern who joined in the lawsuit. But this girl allegedly dropped out of the lawsuit......so only her lawyers collected the money.

Roy Den Hollander's interview. He sued Sirius and got them to remove the audio from replays and sued Norton. He lost his lawsuit but cost Norton huge legal fees and tons of time wasted. Even though he threatened to murder Norton on air he had some type of CIA or military connections and the judges just ignored that. Later Hollander would murder-suicide himself and a few other people which made international news a decade later which Jim and Sam talked about.

All Howard Stern audio. When Sirius and XM merged the O&A crew were warned never to play Stern audio on air. So stuff like 'my vagina' and 'hoo hoo Robin' and 'tell em Fred' were removed from circulation forever. And they were not allowed to use audio from Stern's channels nor his appearances on any talk shows. Opie reportedly asked a Sirius executive in that meeting if they could talk about Stern wearing a wig and was told that they would be fired for even joking about Howard like that.
Lobster Girl is mentioned on the 2nd Dice appearance. Also Anthony's wife is in studio which I found funny.

THE D

Forum Clout

I theorize the whole chunk of late 99 and a lot of 2000 is missing from the archives because Anthony knew that was when it was all on the air and some divorce stuff got through. So he pulled some strings and got them to lose those episodes. I remember the whole archive being out there once.

Lobster Girl is mentioned on the 2nd Dice appearance. Also Anthony's wife is in studio which I found funny.

Anthony's wife met the girl and was the one who suggested they fuck her together. It was when lovesick Cumia started plotting to run away with the girl that Opie and Ant's wife got a little hot under the collar. Justifiably.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
This is probably Dan-level knowledge but what was "The incident"?

They mentioned that they did a bit that was quietly removed from the system and never mentioned again, but it was probably out there somewhere on some fan's bootleg recording.

I assumed it was something racist because of their "oopsie doodles, tee-hee!" attitude. You know what, it was probably Dopie exaggerating to try to be interesting. :rolleyes:

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
funny sidenote: while looking at 'lobster girl' in search, found this page; who knew Lyndsay's name would be so prophetic:

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
This is probably Dan-level knowledge but what was "The incident"?

They mentioned that they did a bit that was quietly removed from the system and never mentioned again, but it was probably out there somewhere on some fan's bootleg recording.

I assumed it was something racist because of their "oopsie doodles, tee-hee!" attitude. You know what, it was probably Dopie exaggerating to try to be interesting. :rolleyes:
Wasn't it when they got some young girls, maybe even underage, drunk and Norton fucked one of them in a closet?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I've been looking for Bob Kelly watching 2 girls 1 cup; and Jim shitting on mic in the bathroom to make Bobby puke

A friend of mine has been looking for a bit where they make fun of John Travolta kissing a french dude on the steps of a plane.
Someone finally uploaded that recently. I was also looking for it forever.

THE D

Forum Clout
Yeah isn't this the Wolfpac appearance?
I remember hearing that Norton fucked her in Ron & Fez's office, but I could be mistaken.

It was in the closet of Ron & Fez's office. The office was abandoned, or maybe Earl was pissed off they were fucking in his studio apartment.