• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rare Danny "Ben Dovid" Ross photos 2.0

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Not semantics...lies. You denied having Facebook until proof was shown, then it was "just to stay in touch with friends." A lie. Not a dispute in meaning. A pure deception.

Claiming it's an argument over meaning is in itself another lie.

I wasn't splitting hairs. Just laughing at your lying lies you liar. (Or as you say, lol)

Who denied it? I said I don't use it. Because I don't. Occasionally, I'll check for messages. What is this infantile obsession with finding the most retarded minutia to try and "get" me with.

If I'm a liar go find some lies. This is the part of the thread where you either move the goalposts or play another semantics game. Get fucked, anonymous pussy.

I won't be able to see your reply so, ta-ta, boy.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
you typed that looking like this

1719555645763.png

Forum Clout
Who denied it? I said I don't use it. Because I don't. Occasionally, I'll check for messages. What is this infantile obsession with finding the most retarded minutia to try and "get" me with.

If I'm a liar go find some lies. This is the part of the thread where you either move the goalposts or play another semantics game. Get fucked, anonymous pussy.

Oh. Well I apologize. My mistake. I must have misunderstood. Sorry

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
That frame on my wall cost more than your net worth. Anyway, I'll try and be more attractive for you next time. I know how this forum only likes hot, really tall guys. I mean, clearly everyone here is straight, but man, if you didn't know better....
it was more about you being a balding jewish old man and signing off with some gay insult you think is cool, but nice try with the hate. have a good one.

Forum Clout
Why does everyone hate Danny again?

I wouldn't say many hate him but the aggressiveness, anger and throwing insults doesn't really help him. It's almost like he's always on edge and wants to paint us all with the same brush so he gets aggressive and acts like a dickhead before anyone else can do it to him.

I do feel bad for him in this thread though.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
but the aggressiveness, anger and throwing insults doesn't really help him.

Bro what? 99.9% of you are assholes who call me a rat jew, why would I be anything BUT aggressive in response to that kind of shit? do you even read the posts here and you have the nerve to call me aggressive and insulting? So you guys can do it all day everyday but if I give it back, I'm angry and aggressive. Fuck that dude, you're a hypocrite.

the thing is, i wouldn't get old just to be a bitter sassy jew on a shock jock radio forum.

You got me there. I'm 100% positive you will never do anything of note, let alone talked about on a forum.

Forum Clout
Bro what? 99.9% of you are assholes who call me a rat jew, why would I be anything BUT aggressive in response to that kind of shit? do you even read the posts here and you have the nerve to call me aggressive and insulting? So you guys can do it all day everyday but if I give it back, I'm angry and aggressive. Fuck that dude, you're a hypocrite.

I've been here for a year or so, the only person that has thrown insults my way or acted aggressively towards my posts is you, everyone else has been really cool to me.

As I said in previous posts it's water off a ducks back for me but for some people it isn't and they're going to take it personally and talk shit back, that's how you find yourself in positions like this unfortunately.

Maybe you should apologise to the board and ask to start fresh? I'll start things off by accepting your apology and telling you that I forgive you.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I've been here for a year or so, the only person that has thrown insults my way or acted aggressively towards my posts is you, everyone else has been really cool to me.

I don't have the time or energy do remember who is nice to me here and who isn't. 99.9% of you absolute cuntrags.

Maybe you should apologise to the board and ask to start fresh? I'll start things off by accepting your apology and telling you that I forgive you.

Counter offer. You eat the entirety of my ass at a Denny's.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Yes that's right. I don't use Facebook aside from basic messaging with half a dozen people. That's right. You got me. Split some more hairs. Anything to try and smash Danny, what can I find, what can I find, oooooh, semantics!! Ha! gottem.

Steve's the coolest. Go hang with Steve, lierally.
Kike you attempted suicide, probably for attention. Steve actually went through with it. Just another thing he did better than you.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
What is it with the schizos on this board thinking there are only 5 people on the world and they can sniff out their accounts? There is some other fag who keeps tagging me and asking about some chick named Leslie bc he thinks I’m some dude from another board
I'm insulting you for being a depraved sexual degenerate, stupit.

Forum Clout
I have an account I keep to keep in touch with a handful of people, I don't "use Facebook".

And you bet I locked it down, you're a giant fucking psychopath. Like scary levels. I thought it was locked down long ago, apparently not. There's being a troll and calling me names and shit, but shit like this is where it starts to creep me out. You seem like the type of person to actually harm somebody.

You have decades old photos of my family on your work computer. It wasn't even my show. This man has pictures of an ex-radio producers family, downloaded, on his work computer. That's so far beyond wackjob, I can't even process it. You're fucking sick and should be dealt with.
Wackjob? Danny this is wackpack