• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rare Danny "Ben Dovid" Ross photos 2.0

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
I don't believe they are public any longer. You're reposting photos from a deactivated Facebook account. You jerk off to these photos on the daily for the last 12 years.

Oh just another of the crew that realized Cumia was a boring old fuck and changed teams.
What's up with the first few crossing the arms pics? Are you trying to look tough? It's a really lame look.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I don't believe they are public any longer. You're reposting photos from a deactivated Facebook account. You jerk off to these photos on the daily for the last 12 years.

Oh just another of the crew that realized Cumia was a boring old fuck and changed teams.
Screen Shot 2024-06-27 at 5.35.00 PM.png

This shit has been on my work computer for two weeks. How quickly did you call dad and tell him to SHUT IT DOWN after the first thread? It was hard work sifting through thousands of boomer tier photos and Trump derangement syndrome era photos.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
View attachment 208043

This shit has been on my work computer for two weeks. How quickly did you call dad and tell him to SHUT IT DOWN after the first thread? It was hard work sifting through thousands of boomer tier photos and Trump derangement syndrome era photos.

My dad's been dead for years homey, FB deactivated. I think I know who you're stalking. Have fun with that.

No broad you're fucking or that wants to fuck you gives you the hand on the mid back pose.

View attachment 208045

When was the last time you fucked anyone, Danny?

So yeah, we lived together for a while in fact.

Last night sir. I fucked last night.

Mr. Faggotry

Forum Clout
I don't use FB so I don't even understand how you're able to view that. I can't even reach that page.

Nice life, homey. Pictures of my dead dad on your fucking work computer. That's next level mental illness.
You don't use Facebook but the second I posted a photoshop of your face on Larry David's body, you changed that to your FB pic. And then after I posted the 1.0 version of this thread you locked down your open profile and took down your art site. Extremely involved for a guy that doesn't use Facebook.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You don't use Facebook but the second I posted a photoshop of your face on Larry David's body, you changed that to your FB pic. And then after I posted the 1.0 version of this thread you locked down your open profile and took down your art site. Extremely involved for a guy that doesn't use Facebook.

I have an account I keep to keep in touch with a handful of people, I don't "use Facebook".

And you bet I locked it down, you're a giant fucking psychopath. Like scary levels. I thought it was locked down long ago, apparently not. There's being a troll and calling me names and shit, but shit like this is where it starts to creep me out. You seem like the type of person to actually harm somebody.

You have decades old photos of my family on your work computer. It wasn't even my show. This man has pictures of an ex-radio producers family, downloaded, on his work computer. That's so far beyond wackjob, I can't even process it. You're fucking sick and should be dealt with.

Mr. Faggotry

Forum Clout
I have an account I keep to keep in touch with a handful of people, I don't "use Facebook".

And you bet I locked it down, you're a giant fucking psychopath. Like scary levels. I thought it was locked down long ago, apparently not. There's being a troll and calling me names and shit, but shit like this is where it starts to creep me out. You seem like the type of person to actually harm somebody.

You have decades old photos of my family on your work computer. It wasn't even my show. This man has pictures of an ex-radio producers family, downloaded, on his work computer. That's so far beyond wackjob, I can't even process it. You're fucking sick and should be dealt with.
539920_10150728429447815_264559836_n.jpeg