Race-conscious Pig

He flat out lives in fantasy land. It's like he's never heard of affirmative action (or most likely being an intellectually dishonest fatbody).
He's never tried to achieve anything in the real world at the university level or professional level. He has no real skills and never attempted a trade school or apprenticeship. He's a community college dropout who couldn't last one full shift at Target. He's a worthless and useless excuse for a man, especially a white man, who depends on insecure and stupid women to bail him out of his problems and inadequacies.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Based Rick fighting racism claims on all fronts

"No, these nigger women are much smarter and more hardworking than the average nigger woman, so naturally they will agree with me."

I love bigot Pat. He tries so hard to appear upright and tolerant but I've heard just as much genuine racism from him as I have in any nigger hate thread he just cant hide it because he doesnt understand what hes doing. They really aren't people to him, just useful orc like creatures he pretends to be nice to because he thinks it's the right thing to do. Same with gays. Patrick should have come out of the closet years ago but he clearly believes that would just mean he was an inferior faggot.