• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Question for Ben Dovid. Without jokes or silliness, how did Erik Nagel and Roland get and keep their jobs? I truly do not understand.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Didn’t Roland have some family (maybe his dad? I don’t remember) that ran the talent booking agency or something so they needed to keep him? Did I completely make this up?

So Rolands dad owned the talent agency he left to join Sirius full time? So Sirius needed to keep him? Yeah that sounds right.

Imagine being a broke kike.

I can't.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Never forget that Dan Loss tried claiming he was the only reason Derosa was on OnA then he got butthurt when Joe wouldn’t retweet his bush league podcast after all Dan “did for him.” How’d it feel watching him on Better Call Saul, Danny boy?

IMG_1203.jpeg

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Louis was waiting to come on the show for longer than he would have liked and just left before his appearance, and tweeted out that he was pissed that he was made to wait to go on the air. Roland apparently had to run out the building and bring him back. Trying to find the clip where they talk about it but it seemed like a hacky radio bit or something benign retold as radio drama.
Comics are such primadonnas. If he was in the middle of filming one of his faggy bullshit movies or shows and his friends tried to walk on the set he wouldn’t let them just go wherever they wanted and disrupt the production.

Stealthygeekfan

SHE'S A NIGGER!!
Forum Clout
How'd this even start anyway? Who decided I was broke and why'd everyone run with it? Everytime somebody says this, I look around and laugh my ass off.
Because you're broke and there's nothing more funny than a broke jew. And you always engage because it's true and it bugs you just like how you lost at guitar hero and cried and you also sucked Anthony's dick while knowing he was a kid fucker. Lolololol pedo by association midget broke jew.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Last edited:

Antwan2

Forum Clout
Not my fault you retarded, nigga.

Here you go stupid. - https://centraltalentbooking.com/our-story

Please tell me. How many years did you go on believing that Roland's dad had anything to do with his employment? I gotta know. Please.

*Cries in NVDA*
I can’t say ive thought much about Roland’s employment even when the show was on. I read a post here like 6 months ago that mentioned something along those lines.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Never forget that Dan Loss tried claiming he was the only reason Derosa was on OnA then he got butthurt when Joe wouldn’t retweet his bush league podcast after all Dan “did for him.” How’d it feel watching him on Better Call Saul, Danny boy?

View attachment 163619
The "spoiler" tag exists for a reason. Those faces make me feel specific and actionable.