• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Question for Ben Dovid. Without jokes or silliness, how did Erik Nagel and Roland get and keep their jobs? I truly do not understand.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Erik met up with Opie sometime pre Oct 2004 and promised him a gig. With Erik being a radio nerd, Opie thought he would be a good addition to round out the core team of Ben & Steve. He kept it by simply being 100% loyal to Opie and inventing work that wasn't really there. Opie was out the door at 10am, Erik could feed him whatever nonsense he wanted and Op would never know the truth. "Oh I'm so slammed with this and that, I was here until 5pm yesterday..." He'd eat a sandwich and listen to Ron & Fez and go on PalTalk. That's not work. The quantity and quality of your work doesn't matter to Opie. Only your unwavering loyalty to him in every way. I wasn't loyal to Opie, but Sam was, so he would get a push from Opie. That's your reward for being a good doggy. I think Opie knew Erik should have been fired before Steve but felt guilty or something. Erik was demoted at XM from Senior Producer down to Producer when he should have been let go completely.

Roland was part of a talent booking team XM had hired for us. If I recall correctly, during the merger the company was cutting back like mad so they cut that talent booking company and we were sans Roland for a while. However, Roland was getting good guests so Opie wanted to continue as-is after the merger, so he was hired for the show at Sirius. When he was O&A, he wasn't part of Sirius' talent team, he would only book our show. That's all he was responsible for so if Opie wants X celebrity in studio / on the phone and Roland makes it happen he's done his job well.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Erik met up with Opie sometime pre Oct 2004 and promised him a gig. With Erik being a radio nerd, Opie thought he would be a good addition to round out the core team of Ben & Steve. He kept it by simply being 100% loyal to Opie and inventing work that wasn't really there. Opie was out the door at 10am, Erik could feed him whatever nonsense he wanted and Op would never know the truth. "Oh I'm so slammed with this and that, I was here until 5pm yesterday..." He'd eat a sandwich and listen to Ron & Fez and go on PalTalk. That's not work. The quantity and quality of your work doesn't matter to Opie. Only your unwavering loyalty to him in every way. I wasn't loyal to Opie, but Sam was, so he would get a push from Opie. That's your reward for being a good doggy. I think Opie knew Erik should have been fired before Steve but felt guilty or something. Erik was demoted at XM from Senior Producer down to Producer when he should have been let go completely.

Roland was part of a talent booking team XM had hired for us. If I recall correctly, during the merger the company was cutting back like mad so they cut that talent booking company and we were sans Roland for a while. However, Roland was getting good guests so Opie wanted to continue as-is after the merger, so he was hired for the show at Sirius. When he was O&A, he wasn't part of Sirius' talent team, he would only book our show. That's all he was responsible for so if Opie wants X celebrity in studio / on the phone and Roland makes it happen he's done his job well.
How did your unwavering loyalty to Cumia pan out? And about 100 people here could have said that same answer.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
How did your unwavering loyalty to Cumia pan out? And about 100 people here could have said that same answer.
Yeah i was gonna say, you can’t pretend Opie was the only person not concerned with interns production work. You’re fucking telling me hands off “Leave 10 minutes before” Cumia was cutting off interns due to their output? Sureee…

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Yeah i was gonna say, you can’t pretend Opie was the only person not concerned with interns production work. You’re fucking telling me hands off “Leave 10 minutes before” Cumia was cutting off interns due to their output? Sureee…
I for one am shocked by the revelation that Erock was lazy. Also they told the story of how they met on the air.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I for one am shocked by the revelation that Erock was lazy. Also they told the story of how they met on the air.

Look who's here! I thought you were out of the Dovid game as of 6am? That was fucking FAST. It's always the same users too which I find hysterical. I see you children. You don't need to jump up and down for daddy every single time. Wasn't Sue JUST complaining how this shit is boring and hack already? Here she is too. Lmao.

Attachments

• 611amonsunday.JPG
    611amonsunday.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 50

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
They are work shy gross abrasive fat retards. I don’t think they contribute anything and just cause tension and drama.
In Roland's case that seems harsh. He was far from the most fucked with and seemed to contribute pretty well in the guest department. The guy got Gervais to keep coming back to a radio show that the hosts never appeared on. Also

Danny - first time long time. Roland chasing down Louis CK when he got cunty and left: Work or shoot?

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
Look who's here! I thought you were out of the Dovid game as of 6am? That was fucking FAST. It's always the same users too which I find hysterical. I see you children. You don't need to jump up and down for daddy every single time. Wasn't Sue JUST complaining how this shit is boring and hack already? Here she is too. Lmao.
Keeping a list and checking it twice, Shlomovid? Isn't that kind of Santa Claus scrutiny completely antithetical to your religion?

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
Don't recall this, can you be more specific?
Louis was waiting to come on the show for longer than he would have liked and just left before his appearance, and tweeted out that he was pissed that he was made to wait to go on the air. Roland apparently had to run out the building and bring him back. Trying to find the clip where they talk about it but it seemed like a hacky radio bit or something benign retold as radio drama.

Stealthygeekfan

SHE'S A NIGGER!!
Forum Clout
Imagine being a broke kike. Lol you smelly jew ballwashed the wrong kid fucker.