Question about the chairs

BudDickman

The only thing that makes sense to me at all, is this was all a "hammypot" scheme to get us to reply to the second Craigslist post about returning the chairs. But even then... Okay, so maybe he's able to collect an IP address or fake email address. Then what?
He doesn't even get that. Craigslist email relay hides the emails of the sender and receiver. And he's past the point of trying to identify anyone for the purpose of a lawsuit or Twitter shaming. The lolsuit failed and he has three active Twitter followers.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
With the gang graffiti?

Too cheap to repaint the whole building but let's hire a crew to powerwash it til you can barely see the lettering.

View attachment 200235
no the other side:
niggas getting ready for a roman siege

1716087457934.png

Ashcroft

With gusto and style, micropenis.
Wait wait hold on

Do the chairs look, I dunno, richer in color now than they did before? Redder? Like someone painted them with weather sealer?

Lol imagine if someone really did take the chairs, actually improved on Rick's shoddy work, and he's too mad to post about it now.

I'm leaning toward this now.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Wait wait hold on

Do the chairs look, I dunno, richer in color now than they did before? Redder? Like someone painted them with weather sealer?

Lol imagine if someone really did take the chairs, actually improved on Rick's shoddy work, and he's too mad to post about it now.

I'm leaning toward this now.

With his newfound 8 figure income from AirBnB. he can pay local lesbians to stain his chairs and negros to gas his woman.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
If this was a fat flag, which it's looking more and more like it was, why the hell would Rick waste his time responding to people emailing him about having the chairs? And then wait until 10 replies later to reveal he knew the emailer never had the chairs?

WHAT IS HE TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH? IT'S SO DAMNED STUPID.
Because it isn’t. The kiwis did it.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
so, the farmer said the chairs were darker, maybe he took them in to re-oil them? Then he thought hmmm, I can show how bad my atalkers are by saying they were stolen! Remember pat is like that Douglas Adams monster that thinks its invisible if it closes its eyes, he is Dunning-Krüger in person, 1.7gpa and acts like a doctor of space physics. Always thinkjng zero moves ahead.

His plan probably was no more than "make my atalkers look bad", and he wrote to email pests thinking they may dox themselves to him or be scared by police reports.

he's a retard

so, the farmer said the chairs were darker, maybe he took them in to re-oil them? Then he thought hmmm, I can show how bad my atalkers are by saying they were stolen! Remember pat is like that Douglas Adams monster that thinks its invisible if it closes its eyes, he is Dunning-Krüger in person, 1.7gpa and acts like a doctor of space physics. Always thinkjng zero moves ahead.

His plan probably was no more than "make my atalkers look bad", and he wrote to email pests thinking they may dox themselves to him or be scared by police reports.

he's a retard
Going off the CL photos and what's in this thread the chairs could have been re-stained prior to the alleged theft. IMO the color discrepancy is due to the sunlight bleaching colors, look how dull everything looks in this pic(well okay his lawn is half dead) and different cameras being used.
Cumia chairs looking different in every pic.
1716207526314.png

1716207052971.png
1716206990019.png
1716206208504.png