Question about the chairs

Ashcroft

With gusto and style, micropenis.
If this was a fat flag, which it's looking more and more like it was, why the hell would Rick waste his time responding to people emailing him about having the chairs? And then wait until 10 replies later to reveal he knew the emailer never had the chairs?

WHAT IS HE TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH? IT'S SO DAMNED STUPID.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
If this was a fat flag, which it's looking more and more like it was, why the hell would Rick waste his time responding to people emailing him about having the chairs? And then wait until 10 replies later to reveal he knew the emailer never had the chairs?

WHAT IS HE TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH? IT'S SO DAMNED STUPID.
I truly think he might be schizo

Ashcroft

I truly think he might be schizo

I mean... I'm running out of explanations.

The only thing that makes sense to me at all, is this was all a "hammypot" scheme to get us to reply to the second Craigslist post about returning the chairs. But even then... Okay, so maybe he's able to collect an IP address or fake email address. Then what?

Is it all part of his insistence on "documenting" the harassment? Sorry, Pig, but this would be considered troll entrapment - you can't lie about missing chairs and then squeal when people mock you for your missing chairs.

But also, didn't @Prison Enjoyer find the police log for his report? He's not stupid enough to hide his chairs before the cops came and then put them back out once they left? Is he?

You couldn't write a character this stupid if you tried for the rest of your life.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor

The only thing that makes sense to me at all, is this was all a "hammypot" scheme to get us to reply to the second Craigslist post about returning the chairs. But even then... Okay, so maybe he's able to collect an IP address or fake email address. Then what?

Is it all part of his insistence on "documenting" the harassment? Sorry, Pig, but this would be considered troll entrapment - you can't lie about missing chairs and then squeal when people mock you for your missing chairs.

But also, didn't @Prison Enjoyer find the police log for his report? He's not stupid enough to hide his chairs before the cops came and then put them back out once they left? Is he?

You couldn't write a character this stupid if you tried for the rest of your life.
I dont think you read PE's post properly...

There was no report made to the MKE PD on, or the day after ( I havent checked since)

G

There was no police report. That was a joke edit. Read the nature and status.

mpd.png

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
I think whoever took them brought the chairs back? Maybe Pat was writing some big 1/15 X post about getting his chairs back that he planned for Monday, so he was waiting until peak social media hours to drop the news?

He got sooo angry, and he claimed something was stolen that anyone could have photographed as still being in his backyard.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
I think whoever took them brought the chairs back? Maybe Pat was writing some big 1/15 X post about getting his chairs back that he planned for Monday, so he was waiting until peak social media hours to drop the news?

He got sooo angry, and he claimed something was stolen that anyone could have photographed as still being in his backyard.
I think it's more likely that he got them back and chose not to post anything because he can't act like a big victim if there were no consequences.

Jenna

I think it's more likely that he got them back and chose not to post anything because he can't act like a big victim if there were no consequences.

1. "I got my chairs back!!" = twitter likes, everyone upvotes a happy ending

2. It's a W for Patrick. My stalkers tried to take my chairs away, and they failed. Now I will enjoy my summer comfortably lounging in them.

According to KF it's been brought to his attention but he's not addressing the conflict yet:

1716086460627.png

Ashcroft

2. It's a W for Patrick. My stalkers tried to take my chairs away, and they failed. Now I will enjoy my summer comfortably lounging in them.

According to KF it's been brought to his attention but he's not addressing the conflict yet:

View attachment 200234

If the Kiwifarmer was smart, he would've time-stamped his photo for yesterday instead of today. That way, even if this wasn't a false flag, it would've made Rick so mad that he would've explained profusely how and why this was not fake, or potentially revealed why it was fake with a conflicting explanation.

Now he can just say, Oh they were stolen and then returned today.

Fucking Kiwis. Leave the trolling to the pros.

Jenna

If the Kiwifarmer was smart, he would've time-stamped his photo for yesterday instead of today. That way, even if this wasn't a false flag, it would've made Rick so mad that he would've explained profusely how and why this was not fake, or potentially revealed why it was fake with a conflicting explanation.

Now he can just say, Oh they were stolen and then returned today.

Fucking Kiwis. Leave the trolling to the pros.

How about a little "rip dabney coleman" on the paper if you're timestamping 5.18.24?

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor

View attachment 200234

I know everyone is focused on the chairs. but what tf is that wooden shanty tower cum balcony thing in his neighbours yard.

1). The Prison Enjoyer call log was an obvious spoof, do you not read images? It called him an FFWBT and a gas leak in Thikki's cunt.
2). Pigglywinks got a D- in problem solving. He was hoping to catch a troll "confessing" to taking his chairs and then Hamlinson would destroy/hide said chairs and file a fraudulent police report in a hamfisted attempt to get legal action against Owen A.

Ashcroft

1). The Prison Enjoyer call log was an obvious spoof, do you not read images? It called him an FFWBT and a gas leak in Thikki's cunt.

Read my reply you cunt!

2). Pigglywinks got a D- in problem solving. He was hoping to catch a troll "confessing" to taking his chairs and then Hamlinson would destroy/hide said chairs and file a fraudulent police report in a hamfisted attempt to get legal action against Owen A.

Fine.