• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PSA: Here's how to download all O&A shows off of Internet Archive with only 2 clicks

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
It really shows how little people care about O&A that all of this is out there, yet it's still the same handful of things uploaded to Youtube over and over. I know there's funny shit they did that hasn't seen the light of day since it aired in 2006, but nobody will ever put in the effort to find it. I definitely don't have it in me to even half-assedly scrub through a full show.
I don't think I have ever picked out a random full show and just started listening to it. The only full shows I've listened are shows I knew a comedian was on it that I enjoyed back then like Patrice or Burr. What kind of psychopath goes through full shows at random?

Ragnarok

Forum Clout
I don't think I have ever picked out a random full show and just started listening to it. The only full shows I've listened are shows I knew a comedian was on it that I enjoyed back then like Patrice or Burr. What kind of psychopath goes through full shows at random?
I do.

I often regret it, but I have listened to good shows that wasn't ever on youtube