• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PSA: Here's how to download all O&A shows off of Internet Archive with only 2 clicks

Ragnarok

Forum Clout
Usually you would have to download each collection separately, but the program called JDownloader 2 can do it for you. Simply input the overall collection link and it automatically downloads everything contained within it.

Everything downloaded is about 700gb-ish

There's a bunch of other stuff on there too, like Patrice's show, Sam Roberts' show and so on.

Step 1:
Download JDownloader 2 here (It's free don't worry):
JDownloader 2

Step 2:
Use this link O&A Collection 1997 - 2017 and input it into JDownloader 2 by clicking on "File" and then "Analyze text with link".

Step 3:
Wait for everything to download...

Untitled.png

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
This guy thinks that actual fans of O&A frequent these forums.

Like, what am I supposed to do with an whole O&A episode from 2008?

"Oh boy, I can't wait for the witty remark Jim is sure to unleash on the poor intern who's botching the breakfast order. I can already imagine his clever comeback, and it's going to be brutal!"

:colin_sm:

Last edited:

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
There's a youtube channel that paralleled the archive years ago. It's got some shows that are missing from the archive.org site and vice versa.

A thing to keep in mind if you're a complete obsessive and want every single show that's been archived.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
There's a youtube channel that paralleled the archive years ago. It's got some shows that are missing from the archive.org site and vice versa.

A thing to keep in mind if you're a complete obsessive and want every single show that's been archived.
Does anyone have the first 30 minutes of the show that was aired on June 13th, 2005?

I have it partially but it cuts out right when the breakfast order for the guys arrive and Jim notices there is yolk in his omelette and demands the intern who got the breakfast to come into the studio, presumably to be trashed.

Forum Clout
It really shows how little people care about O&A that all of this is out there, yet it's still the same handful of things uploaded to Youtube over and over. I know there's funny shit they did that hasn't seen the light of day since it aired in 2006, but nobody will ever put in the effort to find it. I definitely don't have it in me to even half-assedly scrub through a full show.