• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Professor Anthony on Climate Change

Forum Clout
If it got significantly warmer those rates would increase, as would the carrying capacity of the atmosphere (hot air holds more moisture). Doesn't matter regardless - the sea levels rise in some areas and fall in others. There's no uniform, catastrophic rise in sea levels happening anywhere.

Its early days yet. I hope you are young enough to hear us old farts utter in your nightmares ( They told you so)

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Its early days yet. I hope you are young enough to hear us old farts utter in your nightmares ( They told you so)
Here's what I know - if a street preacher stands on the corner hollering about the end of the world people roll their eyes and move on. Put him in a white coat in a lab, though? Now those same people sit up and listen without ever noticing that it's the same thing.

If you'd laugh at the preacher for being a Chicken Little then you're a retard for listening to the climate scientist.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This really is how he spends the last of his days
And what better way than to argue political shit on Twitter that has 0 effect on your life, incessantly talking about blacks you never have to interact with, and just generally raging on social media all hours of the night.

He said before he’s simply helping to save the next generation with his black paranoia. The only reason he gives a fuck about the next generation is if he can have sex with them. Otherwise it’s what every other excuse in Nanas life boils down to: An excuse.

Just say you hate niggers and waste your time on social media talking about it 24/7 despite you having no interest in any of it.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
And what better way than to argue political shit on Twitter that has 0 effect on your life, incessantly talking about blacks you never have to interact with, and just generally raging on social media all hours of the night.

He said before he’s simply helping to save the next generation with his black paranoia. The only reason he gives a fuck about the next generation is if he can have sex with them. Otherwise it’s what every other excuse in Nanas life boils down to: An excuse.

Just say you hate niggers and waste your time on social media talking about it 24/7 despite you having no interest in any of it.
I really hope his heart gives out right after tweeting about how he's happy another black kid died. Will be a great way end his legacy.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
It's incredible that people actually thought this dumb nigger was smart at one point. He's like the poster boy for Twitter brain rot, even more so than Patrick.