• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Professor Anthony on Climate Change

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5376.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Everything about Nana is just running from a perception of “guilt”. He doesn’t not believe in climate change because of evidence. He doesn’t believe it as a reaction to people who say “This is humanities fault”, which by extension he thinks is blaming him. He can’t blame himself, so this thing just isn’t happening. Same thing with his racism. “We should all be less racist!” OH OH OH SO I SHOULD FEEL GUILTY I SHOULD FEEL BAD FOR SLAVERY AND HANGING BLACKS??? FUCCCCCKKK YOU IM GOING TO BE EVEN MORE RACIST IM NOT FEELING UH UH UH BAD ABOUT SHIT I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH!

Thats all its fucking about.

As evidence I will once again refer to the Pat Duffy vs Sam audio clip. At the start when Pat is talking about his environmental bullshit, Cumia chimes in “Oh what so the bees are dying? Let me guess? It’s OUR FAULT? I fucking hate that, ugh, every part of the fucking nature show…AND THEIR ONLY ENEMY…IS MAAAAN. Right oh i’m a piece of shit its all my fault i’m the one going up there and fucking things up.”

He is an inherently absorbed and narcissistic person. When people say “People” he OF COURSE thinks they mean HIM.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
15 seconds on google got me this.

The melting of ice caps contributes to sea level rise primarily through two processes: the addition of water from melting ice and the thermal expansion of seawater.When ice caps, which are on land, melt, the water flows into the ocean, increasing its volume. This directly adds to the sea level. Additionally, as global temperatures rise, seawater warms and expands, a process known as thermal expansion. This expansion also contributes significantly to rising sea levels.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Weird that it doesn't mention that water evaporates when it's warmed
Your point being what? The amount of evaporation our oceans undergo is not nearly enough to suck up 3-4ft of water being hypothetically added to the sea level. Also when this water evaporates it forms storms which put a majority of it back into the ocean.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Your point being what? The amount of evaporation our oceans undergo is not nearly enough to suck up 3-4ft of water being hypothetically added to the sea level.
If it got significantly warmer those rates would increase, as would the carrying capacity of the atmosphere (hot air holds more moisture). Doesn't matter regardless - the sea levels rise in some areas and fall in others. There's no uniform, catastrophic rise in sea levels happening anywhere.

Forum Clout
15 seconds on google got me this.
Did you spend 15 seconds to read what it states?

The first point in the text is that when glaciers on top of land melt, they add water to the oceans. But what Ant is responding to clearly states there is warm water flowing underneath, aka already in the ocean and not being added to the ocean.

The second point is about sea temperatures rising which is a cause and not an effect of glaciers melting and shouldnt be included in a discussion of specifically the effects of glaciers melting.

He’s literally proving the guys point.

If i put ice in a glass of water, and the ice melts, even if the water doesn’t flow over the top, theres now more water in the cup.

But he had to put in “Did it overflow?” to make his retarded point have any meaning. And its still retarded and wrong.
He's saying the ocean levels wont rise from melting glaciers because water is only displacing the space taken up by the glacier. It doesnt matter what % is water vs ice (except that ice takes up more space since it's part air)

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
If it got significantly warmer those rates would increase, as would the carrying capacity of the atmosphere (hot air holds more moisture). Doesn't matter regardless - the sea levels rise in some areas and fall in others. There's no uniform, catastrophic rise in sea levels happening anywhere.
Did you spend 15 seconds to read what it states?

The first point in the text is that when glaciers on top of land melt, they add water to the oceans. But what Ant is responding to clearly states there is warm water flowing underneath, aka already in the ocean and not being added to the ocean.

The second point is about sea temperatures rising which is a cause and not an effect of glaciers melting and shouldnt be included in a discussion of specifically the effects of glaciers melting.

He's saying the ocean levels wont rise from melting glaciers because water is only displacing the space taken up by the glacier. It doesnt matter what % is water vs ice (except that ice takes up more space since it's part air)
You know whats the problem? Both of you could be right and it doesn’t matter, because you both put WAY more thought into this than Anthony did to form his conclusion. Refer to above comment. His conclusions are based in not feeling guilty. Climate change makes him feel guilty so he doesn’t believe in it.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
What goes up must come down. If all the water currently in the atmosphere rained down today, the oceans would rise about an inch. On the other hand, if the Thwaites glacier collapsed and melted into the sea today, the oceans would rise about two feet.

Water vapor is a greenhouse gas, which means it actually accelerates sea level rise in the long run. The only positive thing about having more water in the atmosphere is that it means we are more likely to see Cumia's house flooding.

Forum Clout
Nana envisions herself at an international climate summit, taking the stage, pouring a glass of ice water, and smugly sitting back in her chair for 20 minutes. The attending scientists and engineers would slowly come to realize they are in the presence of greatness and award her with thunderous applause as she has finally and conclusively proven the global warming hoax. Imagine wasting your life on a doctorate only to be defeated by an air conditioner repairman who flunked out of high school. And rise again!

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Nana envisions herself at an international climate summit, taking the stage, pouring a glass of ice water, and smugly sitting back in her chair for 20 minutes. The attending scientists and engineers would slowly come to realize they are in the presence of greatness and award her with thunderous applause as she has finally and conclusively proven the global warming hoax. Imagine wasting your life on a doctorate only to be defeated by an air conditioner repairman who flunked out of high school. And rise again!
If climate change is such a deeply entrenched conspiracy, that it’s all bullshit, and scientists are being paid off, and the news is lying, and the WEF is just running this scam to create a global government that taxes you on your carbon footprint…

…and this giant conspiracy can be defeated with a middle school science experiment.

It might actually be that you’re just a fucking idiot, and you didn’t “figure it out”

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
A lot of green energy is probably accelerating climate change which is pretty hilarious.
Nah man this cobalt / lithium mined by slave children and processed through factories powered by coal that then goes to another factory powered by coal to be put into a battery that gets put into a car is perfect for the environment. Please ignore the electricity i’m using contributes to the carbon footprint too btw

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Nah man this cobalt / lithium mined by slave children and processed through factories powered by coal that then goes to another factory powered by coal to be put into a battery that gets put into a car is perfect for the environment. Please ignore the electricity i’m using contributes to the carbon footprint too btw
See I am cutting up these old trees mixing it with feces and ruined tires then burning it for fuel, it's green, we call it biomass energy!

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Hey California, you have one of the most naturally beautiful landscapes on the planet, you know what would improve it?
Giant plain white windmills that break when a bird flies into it. Also, giant panels that break if it ever hails or too much dust gets blown around, common events when the climate is changing.