• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Porsalin was never funny

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
Beige frequency is about the same level. Wow he made a documentary about shit we already knew about. Big whoop.
“Defend trans kids!”

FAGGOT!!!!!
I'll at least give credit to beige for concisely providing necessary context to clue you in on whatever subject matter he covers. I had no idea who big lenny, jason genova, or the delray misfits were, but his video on lenny told me everything I needed to know without detracting from the main focus of the doc. porsalin is just a smug halfwit who makes the most obvious observations that have already been made by much funnier people, beloved by people who mistake good editing for a good documentary; an obvious case of style over substance. beige might use windows movie maker to edit, but at least he knows how to structure a good video

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
@Jenna is beigefrequency, I traced their IP addresses
jackie.jpg

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
You fags! Wanted the Pat doc. He's giving it to you.

Stop moaning. Or do it yourself.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
You fags! Wanted the Pat doc. He's giving it to you.

Stop moaning. Or do it yourself.
Since the day he released that stupid teaser of the doc, I've been signing up 5 new youtube accounts a night in preparation to carpet report it and hopefully get it shadowbanned by the algorithm.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Couldn't disagree more. Beige did this shit first, was downvoted to shit by Cumia ball washers, and kept at it because he believed in it and actually liked it. Porsalin ran away from the internet every time even a few people gave him negative commentary. Beige does whatever the fuck he wants, changing formats constantly, Porsalin does whatever the fuck his Patreon subscribers want. Beige expresses what he knows to be unpopular opinions with his fans because he believes them, Porsalin takes on the most populist takes of the Sam Hyde audience, cuz he thinks he can pinch some of them off, pretending he's not an over-middle aged man desperately trying to hold on to whats left of his relatability. Beige will argue and push back against criticism, Porsalin will alter himself to avoid said criticism in the future. Beige is creative - Porsalin is spineless.
Not only that but Beige actually made good Anthony Cumia documentaries. I have shown it to people who didn’t know who Cumia was and they understood just off the info in those videos how reprehensible, and interesting, he is.

I could not show anyone who doesn’t know who Jim Norton is “The Worm has Turned”. Like I said before it is a fucking jerk off fest and a lazy attempt to make pests laugh, not some deep dive or infodump.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Couldn't disagree more. Beige did this shit first, was downvoted to shit by Cumia ball washers, and kept at it because he believed in it and actually liked it. Porsalin ran away from the internet every time even a few people gave him negative commentary. Beige does whatever the fuck he wants, changing formats constantly, Porsalin does whatever the fuck his Patreon subscribers want. Beige expresses what he knows to be unpopular opinions with his fans because he believes them, Porsalin takes on the most populist takes of the Sam Hyde audience, cuz he thinks he can pinch some of them off, pretending he's not an over-middle aged man desperately trying to hold on to whats left of his relatability. Beige will argue and push back against criticism, Porsalin will alter himself to avoid said criticism in the future. Beige is creative - Porsalin is spineless.
Beige also seems to have a passion while Porsalin is a grifter. After the Nana doc he just did a bunch of UFC documentaries. Do i give a fuck? No. But I respect that he didn’t start doing documentaries on various lolcows and instead just decided to do videos on what HE gives a fuck about. Porsalin just makes videos on popular people attempting to coopt the hate circlejerk around them.

G

Beige also seems to have a passion while Porsalin is a grifter. After the Nana doc he just did a bunch of UFC documentaries. Do i give a fuck? No. But I respect that he didn’t start doing documentaries on various lolcows and instead just decided to do videos on what HE gives a fuck about. Porsalin just makes videos on popular people attempting to coopt the hate circlejerk around them.
Beige did a pretty good Lady Di one too.